CB 300f

Nebula

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their products are from best aluminum and very well designed IMO, some might not like their modern space age design though.

not like Chinese levers or aluminum bits.

Their shop is located by Worachak road close to China town.

actually, just came to my mind, i had some bikers parts and an exhaust remained from my cbr250r, maybe i sell them now for cheap.

Edited by ll2

The post , in general , is about a new runaround (CB 300 , a naked bike from Honda) and the mods and suggested improvements some people do to it , including various accesories .Various topics of these bikes are being discussed on the thread and LburtonL reported his new Honda gearbox was faulty. Various people then mentoined the amount of failures these Hondas are having (mainly in the 250cc guise , not this 286cc version). Although its the same engine and also fitted in the CRF 250 .We concluded Honda quality is not what it used to be.

jeff, there is no various people. it is you only and your dream world. as long as you cannot post any links, what you are saying is not credible. you do the same empty talk for a kawasaki model, my response will be the same: where are the facts?

back to the topic.

bikers have good producta for cbr250 and nearly all of them fits cb300f.

check it out:

http://www.bikers.co.th/gen2/index.php?calling=ms/54

the same empty talk you did when a certain chinese made bike was concerned, the pot calling the kettle black....

I did send them a msg on FB to know witch part will fit on the CB300F

also not sure if I'm getting a rear seat cowl or seat covers

I was talking about that Bikers shop in BKK

chassis of cbr250r and 300f is the same. most probably all fit but some parts attached to engine might not. i am curious too.

Dear Sir,

First of all, thank you very much for interested in BIKERS products and we have to apologize for reply you late because we have loads of messages arrive our inbox now.

Our facotry still working on which items can fit with CBR300 now. We will finish in this matter in this saturday. When we finish on this matter, will send all of information to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

BIKERS GROUP CO., LTD.

I did mention CB300F but doesn't matter, exception of the engine guard set

:)

Dear Sir,

First of all, thank you very much for interested in BIKERS products and we have to apologize for reply you late because we have loads of messages arrive our inbox now.

Our facotry still working on which items can fit with CBR300 now. We will finish in this matter in this saturday. When we finish on this matter, will send all of information to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

BIKERS GROUP CO., LTD.

I did mention CB300F but doesn't matter, exception of the engine guard set

smile.png

some great looking stuff on there.

picked my new bike today and after riding two if them, it's obvious that #1 had a gearbox issue since the first day bcz #2 gearbox is smoother and seem more precise

I ask them about the solo seat (seat cover) they told me not available <deleted> !!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1408963926.489815.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1408963954.191195.jpg

I am interested in that seat cover too. Is it sold by 'Bikers'?

I asked today my honda dealership and it'a not available... not on the Honda acessories list

It's available in USA but not Thailand ... why ???

Sorry On my ipad and didnt see the pic.... i was talking about the seat cowl

For the seat covers it's www.luimoto.com in Vancouver/Canada but they have a distributor here in Thailand

http://www.bananaspeedthailand.com

But those are for the cbr250r and there's a slightly difference in the seat curving off the cb300f so it will no fit ...

They are waiting for someone who will ship them their seats so they can make design/pattern and start the production

Sorry On my ipad and didnt see the pic.... i was talking about the seat cowl

For the seat covers it's www.luimoto.com in Vancouver/Canada but they have a distributor here in Thailand

http://www.bananaspeedthailand.com

But those are for the cbr250r and there's a slightly difference in the seat curving off the cb300f so it will no fit ...

They are waiting for someone who will ship them their seats so they can make design/pattern and start the production

Thanks alot for the info.

Alternatively, you can cover the pillion seat with red glossy material and it looks like a cover and more practical.

Mine its all black, I posted that HD pic for the member who like the red/black and indeed look way better live then on pic/video

For the seat cowl I will be in Japan/oct and USA/nov so I will buy it there

Crossing my finger for the seat cover will be available in november

I was looking on japanesse motorcycle parts website and I came across of Bikers parts...... ichhhhh quite expensive don't know how much % they jack up the price :(

Come on ll2 get over it mate, Honda is not what it used to be. You have never had any problems but that's just you. It could also be the fact you change your bikes pretty often so you never have it long enough before the problems start. Of course all bikes can have different problems at some time or other but you just can't seem to accept that Honda has more than their fair share. It seems like every couple of weeks someone is on here asking about a problem on their Honda. I can recall at least 4 issues in the last couple of weeks. This one, a Click with a dead engine, plenty of judder issues, a CBR that stalls every time its put in first gear, clunky gearbox.

I can tell you right now about my Honda CBR. Around the 1500km mark my engine blew...engine rebuild. About 1000kms later....Clutch went. Another 1000kms the dash lights went out...New instrument cluster. I could go on about after 2 years it just looked tatty and faded with rust here and there, even though it was never parked in the rain and regularly maintained. I didn't report any of that here on Thaivisa, so I wonder how many others there are out there just like me. I now have the new Ninja, 10kms on it and no major problems at all. Give it a wash and wax and it still looks as good as the day I bought it.

Once in a blue moon we hear about a problem with a Yamaha. The Kawasaki 250/300, ER6N, Ninja650, Versys, Z800/Z1000 have been very very quiet for quite sometime, I wonder why that is?

I'm not saying Honda are bad but you need to get over your love fest, you're staring to make yourself look silly, which is sad as clearly you have some very useful and sometimes knowledgeable information for other users on here.

As far as the issue with the gearbox on this new 300 all I'll say is, Honda are good at honouring their warranties and I'm sure they'll sort it out. Getting a new bike may just mean that you'll have to sort out this gearbox issue again sometime down the line.

what i am saying and dont like is if someone is saying here honda has lots of problems from shims, cam chain blah blah blah then i would like to see some reports and links. Where are they? just a guy or two? Comments like 'oh there might be more but they dont report' also sounds empty talk to me or assumptions and when i state this, it become Honda love fest?

Here you go, as many problems as you can handle reading about.

problems

Heres more, in case you need to step back into reality.

mo problems