CB 300f

Nebula

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought mine for 130k in december with 2 helmets and swish jacket

Bought mine in November with 2 helmets, a swish Jacket and membership to a naked Gym!

Naked Gym, eh, okay then it's defiantly worth it, even with the resent higher price, he-he.

Why is it I find out about these things after they get shut down?

Need to get out a bit more old chap.

Plus, for things like this, the more people know the greater the chance the BiB know and thus a greater chance they get shut down.

136k on the road a few days ago, with two year's insurance, two windbreakers, one t shirt, one pair of forearm sleeves, and a rice cooker!

That included a 3k + penalty for using a credit card. (3%)

Edited by eastbay

136k on the road a few days ago, with ......, and a rice cooker!

That included a 3k + penalty for using a credit card. (3%)

This year's ultimate bike accessory - a rice cooker. 555555

Just bought a Click 125i for local runs to the 7 etc. That included a free 12" table fan. No bike mount included though and no way to connect to the bike's electrics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am considering to buy one CB 300 F

Has anyone of you added a top box?

How about riding with a 50kgs passenger? How comfortable would the ride be?

Thanks

Casualbiker had a top box on the CBR250...perhaps send him a PM about his thoughts? He can also answer about a pillion rider.

The two dealers in Khon Kaen, quoted me 126k and 128k, with first hand experience I don't trust either of them.

A friend of mine orders a PCX150 last year from dealer A and when he went to collect and pay for it they put the price up, with the bike PDI'd ready and waiting outside, he go up and walked away. Bought one secondhand for a lot less.

5 Years ago when we bought the Wave, we got a quote from a dealer on the Saturday, drew the money out and when we tried to buy it on the Sunday they said that was the old price finishing Saturday. So with the exact money in hand we went up the road and bought it elsewhere.

Very odd way of doing business here,

100/90r17 front not sure

140/60 r17 back. You can go up size to 150 back and 110 front up to you

Used to up sizes years ago, there is a limit. Fatter tyre looks good. Can waste a lot of money if you get it wrong.

It's a waste either way. IMO you don't really need it. But in my case I might need it as I get down to the far edge!!

By the way its 110/70r17 front and 140/70r17 rear. Sure

post-140969-14238170685772_thumb.jpg

100/90r17 front not sure

Used to up sizes years ago, there is a limit. Fatter tyre looks good. Can waste a lot of money if you get it wrong.
It's a waste either way. IMO you don't really need it. But in my case I might need it as I get down to the far edge!!

Still got the original? Not a lot of wear. Still dubious about the quality of factory fit.

100/90r17 front not sure

Still got the original? Not a lot of wear. Still dubious about the quality of factory fit.

The original tires are okay for me. I've got about 8k them and I'm in no hurry to change them. They slip a bit and don't give the confidence that some Pirelli would. But either way they work and get the job done.

100/90r17 front not sure

The original tires are okay for me. I've got about 8k them and I'm in no hurry to change them. They slip a bit and don't give the confidence that some Pirelli would. But either way they work and get the job done.

About the same. No need to throw it into a corner, not a lot where I live. Will stick with original till needs a change. When changed will get a better tyre. The original is the only tyre I have ever had that has spun up.

100/90r17 front not sure

About the same. No need to throw it into a corner, not a lot where I live. Will stick with original till needs a change. When changed will get a better tyre. The original is the only tyre I have ever had that has spun up.

with the right conditions any tire will spin up. But yea it about why spend extra money when you don't really need it. I'm just not in the best financial situation at the moment. If I had a spare 6k then share why not. But I would probably buy an exhaust or some steal breaded break lines with a brembo front master. But that will run me a little more than 6k

100/90r17 front not sure

with the right conditions any tire will spin up. But yea it about why spend extra money when you don't really need it. I'm just not in the best financial situation at the moment. If I had a spare 6k then share why not. But I would probably buy an exhaust or some steal breaded break lines with a brembo front master. But that will run me a little more than 6k

Granted, ride the same. Know the tyres limits and ride within. No bling on my bike, still bog standard. Went to buy some gloves this week at an independent dealer, gorgeous Ducati Monster for 450,000 there. Thinking.

100/90r17 front not sure

Granted, ride the same. Know the tyres limits and ride within. No bling on my bike, still bog standard. Went to buy some gloves this week at an independent dealer, gorgeous Ducati Monster for 450,000 there. Thinking.

Yea I want something bigger now but the only bad thing about a Ducati is that you will be paying an arm and a leg every time you get it serviced.

I'm about order Diablo Rossos to cb300. Which are the correct sizes of the tires?

110 /70 - 17 front

140 /70 - 17 rear

dont forget the balancing as well.

Thanks. I even haven't got my bike yet (1.3) and have long list of accessories ready to be ordered. Gonna get expensive laugh.png

Edited by Crowleys