Mother abandons child at Pattaya Beer Bar

webfact

There are many examples of high species mammals, including apes and whales, being ignored and abandoned by their mothers. It's not common, but it happens.

China has over 100 THOUSAND abandoned babies per year. Almost 70% female. In about 40% of these cases, the mother and baby are forcibly reunited.

Grim. Very grim.

'nuff said

~

Too many possibilities to ever know the truth, and we never will as there is hardly any follow up by the local news outfits to these aricles.

Fancy leaving your baby at a beer bar while you go to the ATM, dear oh dear.

Another fine example of the Pattaya girls. So caring and loving. For a price or when it's convenient.

Flash news, this ain't Pattaya girls, this Isaan girls staying/living/working in Pattaya

Where is your source of this information?

I would say this kid is actually lucky to now be separated from this whore of a mum.

Hope they never get reunited.

Sounds harsh but its chances are probably better without this woman having control over it.

Totally agree. This is actually GOOD news, plus the fate of the baby could have been much worse.

I would say this kid is actually lucky to now be separated from this whore of a mum.

Hope they never get reunited.

Sounds harsh but its chances are probably better without this woman having control over it.

Totally agree. This is actually GOOD news, plus the fate of the baby could have been much worse.

yup, at least this baby is alive and well. i was shown some bushes on a road out of tabor when a certain girl and her friends have left their babies after leaving a clinic in the town............i saw her on FB the other month, with another kid. that one is alive.

This is very sad what a life for a baby,

very sad but not unusual for them to leave their child with anyone when bf.arrives,lets hope the child goes to someone who will love it.animals don't abandon its young.

Yes, some do

Some animals also eat their young....

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Another fine example of the Pattaya girls. So caring and loving. For a price or when it's convenient.

Is that all girls who are born in Pattaya or are you just making a silly comment.?

That hit a raw nerve, as usual. It was YOU that posted a SILLY comment this week about wheels get stolen from cars in the UK. IS that ALL cars in the UK ?

Can't believe some of the comments here about what animals do-so that's ok then. Some animals eat their young is that going to be an excuse next. Even an Issan slapper is one up on an animal, we are meant to know right from wrong and abandoning your baby is wrong, no matter what animals get up to.

This is very sad what a life for a baby,

very sad but not unusual for them to leave their child with anyone when bf.arrives,lets hope the child goes to someone who will love it.animals don't abandon its young.

Of course they do. It happens all the time, especially to runts in a litter.

Nice if she were caught and named and shamed. And if found guilty, she should be forbidden to change her name (so she can't hide her identity), and her ID card stamped with a big red "S" (for scumbag) which would prevent her from being employed anywhere in the entertainment industry and make her eligible for instant jail if found guilty of even a parking ticket.

Sorry, that baby is just too cute. I'm venting.

And if it were an ugly baby?

Rhetorical question, and a S.A. question

Maybe there was never any woman leaving on a bike.

It could be the case, one of the bar staff is the real mother and wants to put her child into an orphanage as a temporary measure whilst she fleeces a falang.

Edited by RandomSand

Maybe she was not the childs mom and felt no connection with the baby ? Most mothers take good care of their kids in Thailand. I think there is more to this story.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

At the very least, this mother had some kind of heart inside of her.

She left the child where she knew people would intervene and take care of the child.

Many children are not so lucky, they are just put in a trash bag and thrown on the side of the road for a " be found or be eaten by the dogs " chance of life.

There are many examples of high species mammals, including apes and whales, being ignored and abandoned by their mothers. It's not common, but it happens.

China has over 100 THOUSAND abandoned babies per year. Almost 70% female. In about 40% of these cases, the mother and baby are forcibly reunited.

Grim. Very grim.

'nuff said

~

Yep and that practice is causing grave social issues in China... There are far more men of marriage age in China than available women, resulting in tens of thousands of men that are unable to find a mate...