Multiple Entry Non-immigrant O visa success at London Embassy

I have just received my passport back from the Thai Embassy in London, complete with multiple entry Non-immigrant O visa based on marriage to a Thai. Just to confrim I did not need to show proof of any income to get this, just a copy of my Thai wedding certificate and copies of wifes Thai ID card and passport all of which were signed by her. The application took just 48 hours to process, cost £135 which included special delivery return, but can only be paid for by cash or postal order. 

It appears that the information on the Embassy Website is misleading, i checked before submitting the application, both with the Embassy and a couple of the consulates and was told you only needed to show proof of income if applying for a non-immigrant o visa if you intend to get married in Thailand and apply for a marriage visa.

Hope this clears up a lot of the confusion regarding non immigrant visas based on marriage to a Thai.

No disrespect intended, but as a VERY long time lurker on Thaivisa.com I've come to the conclusion that every Royal Thai embassy and consulate have their own rules and way of doing things, as well as their own set of requirements. 

Most importantly, you were prepared for all eventualities and got what you wanted!

This is my first post on this great website and I think that being able to arm yourself with the latest information and being prepared for anything is what this site is all about.

Thai Embassy in New zealand are the same I am not married I have to show
copies of my childrens birth certificates passports and copies of bank statement
showing money given to my partner weekly when I am in new zealand  and a copy of the house book copy
of her ID card and passport and also a written statement about what I will be doing in thailand and a
power bill from my thai house this is for a multiple entry Non-immigrant O supporting children and thai national

• 3 weeks later...