10 kilo and up dumbell weights

1BADDAT

Where do they sell dumbells like the one attached with protective rubber that are 10 kilogram and heavier? I got one pair at BigC, but they only go to 5 or 6 kg. I tried a fitness store on Sukumvit near hwy 7 intersection, but they are always closed when I go there during their normal business hours.

post-155719-0-99761900-1405921669_thumb.

South Pattaya Rd., Just before you get to Shukumvit on the right side, where the short-cut comes down from BIG C. Right there in the corner there is a gym equipm. shop that does not look like much. But the guys are friendly and have catalogs & price lists. Bought a lot of them They deliver honest and fast. Got the full set up to 60 pounds, rubber protected. Nice. MS>

Go to the fitness store on the corner of soi 65, Ramkhamhaeng road, I recently bought a full bench press with dumbells and bars, full setup cost me 18,000 but the bench is quite good quality plus all iron weights including 14kg plates, anyway go here and go to floor 5 there is a large selection of weights and benches, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

P.s the name is FBT sports and good store, www.fbtsports.com/en/store

All the gym stuff isn't really properly listed on the site so your better off taking a look in the store, I asked for a discount and they gave me 10% but I was buying a full set. Good luck and happy training.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand