British Man Stabs Filipino Wife

Rimmer

My question? Why would you bring a fillapina to Thailand? Yes, and I know that many want to get out the Philippines, but does that even make sense? I'd kick then both out of Thailand, and they can return to her homeland. Just a thought mind you... Reading too many articles about this lately...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is good and bad in every race- but I have generally found the Filipinas to be more genuine than most. Putting this particular case aside because I suspect the truth will stay between the three of them, then I can quite understand why a bloke would take his girl to other countries if he felt he had found a good companion.........companion being the operative word .

20/46 ("hi daddy") I'm sure they'll live happily ever after...it's pretty sad when you can't make it with someone less than half your age.

Do we detect a bit of jealousy?

Just met yesterday a couple in deep Isaan countryside, visiting the GF's parents, but usually living close to Udon Thani city,

40 years age difference, older BF 65? nice appearance and young very slim, pretty GF 25? the exact age was not specified.

Looked, as if it worked well.

Its not the age difference what is to blame, when trouble arouses, its the people who are involved who malfunctioning.

The BAR host, Chinese-US American, there told me, he had to ban 4-5 English guys from his small Bar,

as they where good paying guests with nice bills, but frequently had loud arguments with the f... word flying around and fights, even beat up their wives or Gfs. bah.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Posted this earlier although either been removed or didn't work: he is a northerner not London. What does a South Londoner look like ? Oh and Bermondsey and Millwall are South East London.

Posted this earlier although either been removed or didn't work: he is a northerner not London. What does a South Londoner look like ? Oh and Bermondsey and Millwall are South East London.

Those places are south of the Thames, so therefore can be called areas in South London. If you are going by postcodes or to strictly to map then yes, SE. No need to be that pedantic at posts made with a humourous tone though is there mate?

Those places are south of the Thames, so therefore can be called areas in South London. If you are going by postcodes or to strictly to map then yes, SE. No need to be that pedantic at posts made with a humourous tone though is there mate?

Actually Millwall is north of the Thames in the Isle of Dogs with the postcode E14, Millwall football club is however now south of the Thames.

You are obviously not from London. There is a BIG difference in being from South and South East. You also appear to have ignored the point which is what does a South?ondondr look like ? I don't see the joke in saying he is from London. mate !