July 23, 201412 yr Hi, I am from Guatemala, and I want to go to Thailand for like 11 days. But in my country we don't have Thailand Embassy. I am going to Japan first, so my question is if I can get my Thailand Visa there? or what do I do? Thanks.
July 23, 201412 yr Have you contacted the Thai consulate in Guatemala ? http://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy19255/
July 23, 201412 yr Author yes, they are not here anymore. I called and they said that I should contact the embassy in Mexico. Thanks for your reply
July 24, 201412 yr Quoting a comment made by Lopburi3 in another archived thread ... it doesn't sound as though the Thai consulate issues visas to non-residents of Japan. I seem to recall other posts that indicate trying for a Thai visa in Japan is not a good idea. Probably better to go the Mexican route, applying by mail or courier if the embassy/consulate there will accept such. Trying To Get A Thai Tourist Visa In Tokyo The poster is in Japan and do not believe Thai Consulate there will issue visas to non residents and poster does not appear to have the documentation that a resident is required to have. If he is legally a resident; and sure of that, suspect Consulate will accept application but if a gray area they may not. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/535129-trying-to-get-a-thai-tourist-visa-in-tokyo/ Edited July 24, 201412 yr by Suradit69
Create an account or sign in to comment