Is there thai to english translation service which is good enough for MFA in Pattaya area?

scandinavi

We need to translate document from thai to english. Translated document will be legalized by thai foreign ministry ( MFA ). So translation should be good enough quality so that MFA will accept it and legalize it ( put their stamp ).

Or should we just go to MFA in Chaengwattana and translate it in some of their translating offices.

The document is so called "single paper". Most probably we want to legalize the original thai language document also if that is not done automatically.

Later most probably we'll need to translate some more documents so it would be nice to find good translator here in Pattaya.

There is one near BigC extra (ex Carrefour), it's located on the small soi on your right just before BigC coming from Sukhumvit.

The shop is just past BigC in that small soi on your left.

This translation/visa office was the only one approved by city-hall when I applied for my yellow house book.

I can't remember the name of the shop. It was not cheap but I got my yellow house book in the end.

If MFA will accept this office I am not sure about.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

About 30 meters from Jomtien immigration on Soi 5 close to second road, there is a place that translates and is notified ---- approx 600 baht per page.

Thanks, went there yesterday, 400 baht and ready next day, i told them im not in a hurry, ill collect monday. The other sugestion by Big C extra,the ladies werent friendly, by that i mean no smiles and 750 baht and 4 days wait. Thanks again guys