1-year Extension Pick-up Date ...a Few Days Early = Ok?

i'm supposed to pick up my 1 year non-imm O extension on July 14th (as stamped in my passport), problem is ...my wife booked a vacation (flight+hotel) on the 13th-17th. sooo ...i got a little problem. i figured i'd ask here since i can't call immigration before monday and its worrying me a bit. could i just go 1-2 days before (say on the 12th or 13th) to pick up my extension? would it be ready by then?

:o

i'm supposed to pick up my 1 year non-imm O extension on July 14th (as stamped in my passport), problem is ...my wife booked a vacation (flight+hotel) on the 13th-17th. sooo ...i got a little problem. i figured i'd ask here since i can't call immigration before monday and its worrying me a bit. could i just go 1-2 days before (say on the 12th or 13th) to pick up my extension? would it be ready by then?

:o

Simply take your plane ticket and show Immigration If it is not ready, they will stamp your passport for another 30 days. Be sure to get the reentry permit before you leave.

www.lawyer.th.com

thanks, but the problem is we're not even leaving thailand :D

:o Show them the tickets and hotel reservation. Odds are they will understand.

You must have just finished watching the World Cup to be up at 4:38 a.m. ! Either that or your wife woke you up. :D