World Cup

sting01

I would like to apologize on behalf on 64 millions of arrogants people : France was qualified against Brazil, and England (UK?) was eliminated.

I share with my fellow compatriots the shame to have make loose face to the so clevert national thai coach who claimed yesterday in Bangkok Post Brazil would win by several goals of difference. Btw Brazil did not won against France since at least 20 years, and the last time it was 'several goals' it was in 1958 with the Great Pele, and a french player who had a broken leg.

I am also fully ashamed to have witnessed the (in)famous 'Flying Pig' demonstrate one more time he was not only kinda ugly and fat, but also carrying a bad temperament and certainly more fitted for wrestling than to be a footballer with the class of Beckham (no kidding, Beckham is a great player).

Anyway, after the Bush band who certainly did not made their Damas trip (with regards to the one made by Mohammad), after the kangaroos who thought they will as Caesar veni, vedi and vici (and who know complain the referres were not fair and they to compete with big teams) this is our beloved friends who leave us (as usual should I say, I am old but not enought to remenber when England was qualified for at least a semi final, but I do remenber the last match in Wembley, against france, 2-0 if I am not confuse).

My real sadness is the brazilian who leave the competition. that game was wondefull, players were fairplay (argentina germany ????????????????), they played football and not a new martial art. Let say after Seville 1982, Gualdalara 1986, Paris 1998, it was another demonstration sometimes (often now) people should better to learn than to stay in their ivory tower.

Anyway I have a question, does the premiership is full of foreigners (such as Wenger, Henry, Essien ....) because the natives are not able to play correctly, or simply because they prefer to go in pubs and claim they are virtually the best?

Anyway I have a question, does the premiership is full of foreigners (such as Wenger, Henry, Essien ....) because the natives are not able to play correctly, or simply because they prefer to go in pubs and claim they are virtually the best?

:D:D

You did well until this. :o

:D:D

You did well until this. :o

Because ? is it the word native? or the reference to the pubs?

Anyway, we have the same in france (it's called caffe not pub, and that is the only difference). Work is the key, even if you are gifted.

I would like to apologize on behalf on 64 millions of arrogants people : France was qualified against Brazil, and England (UK?) was eliminated.

Apologies accepted, but only England not the UK.

Anyway, after the Bush band who certainly did not made their Damas trip (with regards to the one made by Mohammad), after the kangaroos who thought they will as Caesar veni, vedi and vici (and who know complain the referres were not fair and they to compete with big teams) this is our beloved friends who leave us (as usual should I say, I am old but not enought to remenber when England was qualified for at least a semi final, but I do remenber the last match in Wembley, against france, 2-0 if I am not confuse).

You do sound a little confuse :o

Edited by Neeranam

Apologies accepted, but only England not the UK.

You do sound a little confuse :o

Confuse? about? About the last time England performed well? Or won a world cup? Or confuse about wenbley (2 goals from Anelka)?

What on Earth are you talking about?

I cannot make any sense of this at all !

I think it's something about the sorry frogs having beat beloved Brazil... :o

In fact it's more than that, beat brazil is usual, We won all games against Brazil during the last 25 years. So Brazil is Brazil (gifted players), but they are ONLY Brazil (beat Korea or Swish is far more complicate and not made yet).

Just, where the english players? Where are the aussies? Where are the US? Those people were bragging (both federation, players, coach, supporters) ... But where are they now? So I am simply trying to brag , I do it also for those who have always suffer similar behavior such as the scottish, the welsh, Andorran players (they were close to beat the french right after the world cup in 98).

Move this to the Sports World CUp FORUM ????

Anyway, sting, what?

I enjoy frances game and want to see them win now that my first choices are out (england and Holland) but er.... why make the historical world journey. It´d make sense if you are talking about the world cup, but in order to bash england you´ve been from ancient Rome to Syria and innacurately imply the 80´s world cups were only played in One stadium per country.

By the way, Caffe is spelt café.

Mods, forgive me for the following I´ll translate too.

Mais en tout cas, je souhaite a la France un semi final de feu, et un final de victoire pour les bleus.

(but anyway, i wish france a fiery semi final, and a final victory for the blues)