what a nice day...

england :D > go home ...

and then brazil :D > same bai gap ban leau

when i can stop loughing... :D:D:D

i will sleep so well

ratri sawat

:D

Edited by lung

“I’m the type of coach who focuses on results. I’m not one of those hypocrites who says they only want to win by playing well, by playing pretty football. I want results, and teams that play beautiful football are usually on the first plane home. I’m not saying that there isn’t a place for entertainment in the game. If you can get results and play nice football, then all well and good, but if it all goes wrong then it’s the coach who’s out of a job. I live and die by my results.”
- said the man (Scolari) looking to win his 12th consecutive FIFA World Cup™ game on Saturday.
The experienced coach clearly knows what it takes to defeat the English...
Having achieved their minimum objective for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, Portugal have barely had time to enjoy being among the world’s top eight sides. “The players know that this is one of the biggest games in Portuguese football history and are determined to reach the last four, but I can’t ask for any more from them. I cannot, I must not, and I will not demand that they give me any more than they are already giving. If we don’t knock England out it will be because they were the better side,” reasoned Felipão.

well, apperently England wasn't "the better side" judging by final results.

Edited by aaaaaa