Congrats to Northernjohn

mamborobert

For a while there I thought he might not do it but there has been a late surge of posts and he has come home strong today.

With a week to go till he has a full year on Thaivisa, Northernjohn has romped in with 3651 posts today.......that is a very impressive (more than) 10 posts a day every day for a year....

It's effort like that which makes the Chiang Mai Thaivisa forum what it is today......

Edited by mamborobert
  • Like 2

I forget what NJ's previous username was. Got banned a while back.

Drivel machine.

Nancy often posts intelligent or insightful stuff. 0 percent they are the same poster.

nj was hd

hd = Heavy Drinker?

He got banned recently (Heavy Drinker)

BTW ... I like Nancy ... that's NancyL ?

Quote from OP:

For a while there I thought he might not do it but there has been a late surge of posts and he has come home strong today.

With a week to go till he has a full year on Thaivisa, Northernjohn has romped in with 3651 posts today.......that is a very impressive (more than) 10 posts a day every day for a year....

Definition of satire

satire (noun): the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

I forget what NJ's previous username was. Got banned a while back.

Drivel machine.

Nancy often posts intelligent or insightful stuff. 0 percent they are the same poster.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Not all my stuff is intelligent and insightful (like this post!) I know NJ in real life. He's a sweetie. I'll have to extend a congratulations to him. I didn't realize he was working toward a goal. It's always nice to have a purpose in life.