Need Help

erg

Hi boys and girls (Bangkokians)

I have a pregnant wife who is an Akha hiltribe, therefour she needs permision to travel outside the province of Chiang Rai.

I am Duch so i came to Bangkok last week to register my unborn child at the duch embassy, therefour i must legelise my paperwork at the ministry of foreign affairs.

But because she didt have permision to travel to Bangkok they wouldnt legalize my papers and so my embassy was not able to help me on this.

what i am asking one of you Bangkokians, is there someone who wants to invite us to Bangkok.

What we need is a tapian baan (bangkok resident house book) copy id card and another paper wich i will send to you.

Please pm me for more details.

I hope someone can help me on this, cause otherwise i cant register my child on my name.

thjanks erg chiang rai :o

Hi boys and girls (Bangkokians)

I have a pregnant wife who is an Akha hiltribe, therefour she needs permision to travel outside the province of Chiang Rai.

I am Duch so i came to Bangkok last week to register my unborn child at the duch embassy, therefour i must legelise my paperwork at the ministry of foreign affairs.

But because she didt have permision to travel to Bangkok they wouldnt legalize my papers and so my embassy was not able to help me on this.

what i am asking one of you Bangkokians, is there someone who wants to invite us to Bangkok.

What we need is a tapian baan (bangkok resident house book) copy id card and another paper wich i will send to you.

Please pm me for more details.

I hope someone can help me on this, cause otherwise i cant register my child on my name.

thjanks erg chiang rai :o

I have read about hill tribe peoples being given a hard time by the gov't but I didn't know they need travel papers to travel in Thailand! Best of luck to you and your wife and child and I hope you don't have to put up with any more BS.

I'm sorry but I can't help you as I don't live in Bangkok but I would like to comment on this unjust treatment of the Hiill Tribes of Thailand. Members of the Hill Tribes of Thailand have few rights (if any), even though they live in the country of their birth.

Four years ago, the Foreign Ministry gave Vanessa–Mae an honorary Thai passport that permits her to do whatever she does, including downhill skiiing would you believe, in the name of the Kingdom. She was born in Singapore to a Thai father and a Chinese mother and she's not far behind that other internationally known and locally touted 'child of Thailand', Tiger Woods.

The fact that the Foreign Ministry has yet to extend the same privileges and rights to the Hill Tribe populations begs the question as to what kind of benchmark the government has set as to who can claim to be Thai and who can not?

I hope that someone can help you out of this predicament.