long term rental one year Patong beach ?

banglay

Hello All

A friend of my is looking for a long tern rental one year condo or apartment max 10000 bht a month in Patong beach recommendations please .............. it is for a girl so has to be i a safe area .....(NOT a BAR GIRL either)

thanks on advance

It's always 'a friend' and their girlfriends are always 'not a bar girl'.

Having pontificated from on high, what's so long-term about a 1-year lease? That's a STANDARD minimum lease term.

Short term is less than 12 months.

Long term is longer than 12 months.

Having pontificated from on high, what's so long-term about a 1-year lease? That's a STANDARD minimum lease term.

why do people feel the necessity to put a remark like this :- It's always 'a friend' and their girlfriends are always 'not a bar girl'. ??? when I was only asking for information to help a friend .....

Oh!!! and she a teacher by the way .....

Not necessarily true. I've been here on a three month lease for over 8 years. Same price now as back then… Although I don't have any idea though of the current market or rental situation, especially in Patong. OP is she teaching in Patong? Phuket Town would have much cheaper housing and it's not that far if she has transportation. The best way to find a rental anywhere here is to come and look well before high season.

Edited by Jimi007
  • Like 1

why do people feel the necessity to put a remark like this :- It's always 'a friend' and their girlfriends are always 'not a bar girl'. ??? when I was only asking for information to help a friend .....

Oh!!! and she a teacher by the way .....

OK, then how about this:

Hello All

A lady teacher friend of my is looking for a long tern rental one year condo or apartment max 10000 bht a month in Patong beach recommendations please .

thanks on advance

There, no hint whatsoever about that which YOU despise and worry about.

• Like 1

Not necessarily true. I've been here on a three month lease for over 8 years. Same price now as back then… Although I don't have any idea though of the current market or rental situation, especially in Patong. OP is she teaching in Patong? Phuket Town would have much cheaper housing and it's not that far if she has transportation. The best way to find a rental anywhere here is to come and look well before high season.

I am also currently into my third year of 6-monthly SHORT TERM leases. The landlady did ask if I wanted to take on a STANDARD one-year lease but I am quite happy with the flexibility of the short-term option.

I agree that the OP's teacher friend may need to factor in a commute if the rental cap is 10k. There are those 'gems' of bargains that infrequently pop up but you would need to be pretty sharp to catch one as most are 'word of mouth' deals and hardly ever get advertised before they get snapped up.

There may be more available right now with the current clearing out of the visa-less visitors so good luck with the search.