July 25, 201412 yr Hi guys, I'm a 30yo Canadian staying in Thailand with my Canadian girlfriend who is a teacher here. Unfortunately Thai government does not recognise common-law relationships and getting married for the sake of visa is just not romantic. Anyways, I am planning to go to Bali and apply for a tripple-entry visa. Has anyone experienced any problems doing that? I also have two tourist visas already in my passport (but no exemption stamps). Don't know if that would have an effect either. Thank you! -d.
July 25, 201412 yr I've read here recently that Bali stopped issuing triple entry tourist visa. However they were requiring tickets for all the exits, things that is not good in case you want to travel via land. Better you get double-entry in e.g. Laos or Myanmar, or enroll in school for ED visa.
July 25, 201412 yr Apparently, Bali no longer does the triple-entry tourist visa: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/745368-triple-entry-tourist-visas-no-longer-available-from-indonesia/#entry8141423 Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place
July 26, 201412 yr Author Hmm that's no good. I have two tourist visas in my passport right now (not exemption stamps). Do you think this would cause a problem for me when applying for a double-entry in Laos? Thanks for your help guys!
July 26, 201412 yr Not really. Unless a given consulate tells or stamp that you can't get anymore, For longer term solution enroll in school and get an ED visa.
Create an account or sign in to comment