How do i find a HIV partner in Thailand?

Hey guy's im infected with HIV in my young 30's

99.9% sure i caught from bar girlsarrow-10x10.png unprotected sex many times more times than protected sex silly me i know ;[

I am not on Meds as my cbd and viral say theres no need yet...!

Anyway i got it in my head that i want a partnerarrow-10x10.png that has HIV and is Thai, How do i find one in her 20's without blowing my cover? got any idea's!

• Like 1

I recall once somebody mention that a statement " I am Jewish" should be always trusted. Reason - who in their right mind would want to lie!?

This is a second incident. Who in their right mind would want to make an untrue statement " I am HIV positive" !

Not that the above conditions are in the same category... No offence meant to either. wai2.gif

Edited by ABCer

No trolling guy's honest ;] it's all true i am being open as possible so i can find this lucky girl, i would not make FB page because people would see it, i only few comfortable talking about this whilst using double VPN'S ;] i read posts on people saying they know positive ladys in bangkok whilst living there ect ....??? anyone hook me up lol. All date sites come across as scams.

• Like 1

Troll - 100%.

No doubt after reading the replies, especially the pre-scripted protest of innocence which sounds oh so familiar to those found in dozens of similar troll posts (fitfarang?).

But I don't mind. Laughter is good for the soul. A big :) to the OP for that.

• Like 2

Go to any gogo bar and pick one... Chances are she is positive for HIV

So lobster boy, you are suggesting that the OP takes a girl from a bar.

So if he takes up your suggestion and infects a girl who later dies from the infection, that would mean that you have aided and abetted a murder.

If the said bargirl infects other customers, that could change to mass murder.

You really are the tool of the day, aren’t you?

Not quite, wise boy,

He is looking for a girl who has aids already. Good place to start is where he first got infected.

oh so not wise one.

• Like 1

Go to any gogo bar and pick one... Chances are she is positive for HIV

Yeah right, so based on your assumption the majority of working girls are HIV.

You really are a divvy.

P. S this thread is new low in trolling

Divvy is as divvy do.. whatever that is.

Poster is a troll for sure. Says he got it in a bar...so best place for him to find one who also has it....in a bar??

Why not