Age gap in a relationship, how comfortable are you?

Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!

Your banter isn't even amusing; well, not to anyone with an above-75 item quotient but, please, by all means feel free to cobble together to make snide remarks in the absence of coherent arguments.

I'm nowhere near breaking a sweat having to bat your puerile remarks back to you with interest so have at it

Ha!

Your banter isn't even amusing; well, not to anyone with an above-75 item quotient but, please, by all means feel free to cobble together to make snide remarks in the absence of coherent arguments.

I'm nowhere near breaking a sweat having to bat your puerile remarks back to you with interest so have at it

What did I tell you - old white people can't troll.

Fellatio why don't you and Rolf get a room?

Will Fellatio be the right age ?

A number of off topic baiting posts as well as stalking posts and other inflammatory nonsense have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

This version of the age gap in a relationship thread is now closed.