Islamic mob burns to death a woman and two children in Pakistan

webfact

Islamic mob burns to death an Ahmadi Muslim woman and two children in Gujranwala, Pakistan

GUJRANWALA: -- A MOB burned to death a woman member of a religious sect and two of her granddaughters and burned down several homes after a sect member was accused of posting blasphemous material on Facebook.

Police in Pakistan said the homes and the dead, which included a seven-year-old girl and her baby sister, belonged to the minority Ahmadi Muslims in the country’s east. Nine other people were also badly burned, The International News reported.

The Ahmadiyya Islamic religious movement, which believes in a prophet after Mohammed, consider themselves Muslims but a 1984 Pakistani law declared them non-Muslims and many Pakistanis consider them heretics .

Police official Zeeshan Siddiqi said the rioting in the city of Gujranwala, 220km southeast of the capital, Islamabad, erupted late Sunday after claims that an Ahmadi had posted a blasphemous photo of the Kaaba — the cube-shaped structure in the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, that observant Muslims around the world face in prayer five times a day.

The photo allegedly contained nudity.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/islamic-mob-burns-to-death-an-ahmadi-muslim-woman-and-two-children-in-gujranwala-pakistan/story-fnh81fz8-1227004847256

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2014-07-28

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some additional posts have been deleted. Here are the rules:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

You may post your opinion about the topic. You may not post comments which are nothing more than bashing a religion.

Continuing to post in such a manner will result in a suspension.

I am Muslim and think the Islamic Council in Malaya are a very sick group. They can stop this barbaric sick thing at any time. The trouble is the heads of the group are brought from villages around Malaya and have had no education other than reading from the only book given when young. Guess?

Edited by Scott
Edited, All Caps
  • Like 2

And it is the end of Eid today.... very sad...

I dont want to be a pedant but it was the end of Ramadan Sun, and the first day of Eid today, Monday. But whatever, as you rightly imply it is the holiest time of the year for Muslims and the killing continues. The terror for the 7 year old girl must have been unimaginable.

• Like 2

The problem is that the main sects of Islam do not see this sect as being true Islam because of their belief in other Prophets, so ridding themselves of these people is doing "God's work". I just think that God can probably do his own work much quicker and more efficiently than these evil people.

I wonder what each religion's death toll is? Christianity #1? Has to be.

These are the results when you let invisible people run things. I don't understand the inherent need man has for god. Ignorence? Fear? The "live forever thing" is powerful magic.

What an utter waste of oxygen this mob and their ilk are. Alright, *most* Muslims are probably decent people but why are they not straightening out their evil brethren!!!

Don't hold tour breath either. There will not be any world wide protests by them against this barbaric act.

I have known a number of people from this sect. Those they I know have all had to flee Pakistan because of persecution.

A bit of detail, the Pakistani government twice amended the Constitution ('74 & '84) to declare them non-Muslims. After second amendment relocated leaders offices to UK. Also persecuted in a number of other Islamic countries.

Edited by simple1

What an utter waste of oxygen this mob and their ilk are. Alright, *most* Muslims are probably decent people but why are they not straightening out their evil brethren!!!

Because they don't want their evil brethren coming after them.

I am Muslim and think the Islamic Council in Malaya are a very sick group. They can stop this barbaric sick thing at any time. The trouble is the heads of the group are brought from villages around Malaya and have had no education other than reading from the only book given when young. Guess?

Only one small problem with your post -- There is no country today called Malaya.

For more than 50 years (since August 1963), the country's name is Malaysia.

There are too many Muslims trying to be more Islamic than the Prophet :

- Muhammad did not order to execute his uncle Abu Talib who refused to convert : he loved his protector.

- the Quran Sura 2 verse 62 says : "Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and Sabians and anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve" ....

Of course also here the fanatics have altered the translation to make if look as if this verse applies only to those living before Muhammad.

The believers in the One and Almighty God (and I belong them) must be aware that to kill innocent people is a crime according to the 10 Commandments and reinforced in the Quran.

And.. Almighty God can take care of Himself ...and those killing in His name ...are not contributing to His power ....but only to their own power and that power is in many cases fanatical tribal power.

• Like 1

Be it stoning, beheading or burning alive, one can always count on the Islamic mob to provide any perceived dissenter with a slow, gruesome or extremely painful death. It looks like in their mind (whatever is left of it) Allah is demanding human sacrifices...

I wonder what each religion's death toll is? Christianity #1? Has to be.

These are the results when you let invisible people run things. I don't understand the inherent need man has for god. Ignorence? Fear? The "live forever thing" is powerful magic.

Atheism would likely beat all of the religions. Hitler wasn't particularly religious and neither was Stalin or Chairman Mao. They are responsible for more deaths than religious leaders (likely combined).