my english so bad sorry if all of you not understand

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

my name is : paang

Thailand

i can a little bit speak chinese rolleyes.gif

and now i want to study english biggrin.png

i hope every one can help grammar

wai.gifwai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

So, what is your opinion of old farang with thai girls and the large age gap, bum guns vs. toilet paper, the price of eggs and what is your opinion on the word farang?????????????????????

funnies right?

or something wrongfacepalm.gif

in my opinion love is love

i don't know how replywai.gif

my relationship is singlewhistling.gif

So, what is your opinion of old farang with thai girls and the large age gap, bum guns vs. toilet paper, the price of eggs and what is your opinion on the word farang?????????????????????

funnies right?

No, not "funnies." Those are the core type questions addressed on the General Forum. Most in depth discussions usually take place on the food forums.

• Like 1

funnies right?

No, not "funnies." Those are the core type questions addressed on the General Forum. Most in depth discussions usually take place on the food forums.

i just think here is variety funny forumfacepalm.gif

funnies right?

i just think here is variety funny forumfacepalm.gif

Dont worry about fitting in on here. You will achieve that easily.

Hello, Paang.

I have some advice. You may have to look up some of the words, but a willingness to do that is an important part of improving your English.

First thing is not to be intimidated. English isn't that hard to learn. I didn't learn the English Alphabet till I was eight. The first time I had a proper, lengthy conversation with a native English speaker was when I was your age.

Make some English speaking friends and engage in everyday activities with them, like eating, sports, shopping, etc.

Read as much as possible. Memorize interesting passages. It's easy to find graded reading material on the internet. Begin at the lowest level and move to higher levels as quickly or slowly as you are comfortable with, but keep challenging yourself.

Watch English movies and TV without subtitles.

Find the song lyrics of English songs you like and learn to sing them, even if you don't understand them.

This is how I learned, except that instead of the internet, I had a library card.

No short cuts, just hard work, but it's not as hard as you might think.

The following information may inspire you: One of English Literature's greatest writers, Joseph Conrad, was born Polish. He wasn't fluent in English till he was almost thirty. He went on to write some of the finest books in English.

Good luck.

T

• Like 1

Hello, Paang.

I have some advice. You may have to look up some of the words, but a willingness to do that is an important part of improving your English.

First thing is not to be intimidated. English isn't that hard to learn. I didn't learn the English Alphabet till I was eight. The first time I had a proper, lengthy conversation with a native English speaker was when I was your age.

Make some English speaking friends and engage in everyday activities with them, like eating, sports, shopping, etc.

Read as much as possible. Memorize interesting passages. It's easy to find graded reading material on the internet. Begin at the lowest level and move to higher levels as quickly or slowly as you are comfortable with, but keep challenging yourself.

Find the song lyrics of English songs you like and learn to sing them, even if you don't understand them.

This is how I learned, except that instead of the internet, I had a library card.

The following information may inspire you: One of English Literature's greatest writers, Joseph Conrad, was born Polish. He wasn't fluent in English till he was almost thirty. He went on to write some of the finest books in English.

Good luck.

without subtitlesblink.png

really? but sometime i not understand what movie talk about

thank youwai2.gif

i try to intendwai.gif

Hello, Paang.

Good luck.

thank youwai2.gif

i try to intendwai.gif

Yes, without subtitles, otherwise you will never learn. When the subtitles aren't there, your mind will work harder to try and understand, because the mind always wants to understand. Try it. In no time you will be enjoying the movies and not even realize that you are learning.

T

Hello, Paang.

Good luck.

thank youwai2.gif

i try to intendwai.gif

Yes, without subtitles, otherwise you will never learn. When the subtitles aren't there, your mind will work harder to try and understand, because the mind always wants to understand. Try it. In no time you will be enjoying the movies and not even realize that you are learning.

T

thank i try to dosmile.png

Paang, it doesn't have to be expensive to learn English, just keep posting and you will learn new lines, words and grammar every time, just use your learning curve carefully.

For example, and this is for others as well, my first line was using irony, can be a brilliant form of satire, but on the internet it can have a few translation problems.

• Like 1

Hello Paang or shall I call you Mai?

Please take a moment to post a photo of yourself so all members can see who they are writing to.

Enlish no good? No problem, here on TV you are in good company.

Besides improvising your Enlgish, anything else you would like to learn today?

• Like 2

Hello Paang, and welcome to TVF.

Never despair, take me as your example.

As a non English speaker, I have learned so many new words in the past.

Like, TGAU, GERU etc.

Also it was an opportunity for me to learn about rodents, Greek Badger cheese and all sorts of other interesting topics.

Wish you Good Luck, you can never go wrong on TVFthumbsup.gif

Paang, isnt it that your name means "expensive!" ?

Take my advice. You will not be able to learn any english from this forum. There are too many slangs involved , Aussies superseeding Ultra You keyers, and the scots wank against the yanks.

You will be better off learning english from ladies that have been studying english language for an earner, for a living and for a catching a real big fish in the pond. These ladies are the real Thai people most profound in speaking true Thaienglish. They are known for understanding every word an english native speaker says. It can be seen and detected by watching them 'nod' to one english word, next english word, next 'nod' , another english word, another 'nod' , and et cetera (sorry, not english but latin I do not intend to confuse you) . . . . . .If you can catch their spirit, the world, and all men, mainly the English speaking, will be crouching licking at your feet.

I learned english by reading all 129 issues of DOC SAVAGE, check in Khao Sarn Road, maybe they still sell old copies over there