Good experience in the Duke's Night Bazaar restaurant

orang37

Have you noticed any other side-effects yet, from your radiation-dose, apart from affecting your taste-buds ? wai2.gif

I have.... It has apparently altered his grey matter..... altered in such a way as to make him genius level [ in my learned opinion] based on his writing and knowledge..... to me , his opinions are one of the, if not THE most respected opinions , that I read on this forum....

and O , I hope this move of yours does not mean you are leaving town

G

Edited by Gonzo the Face
  • Like 2

I and my friends have always enjoyed thanksgiving at Dukes, understand it commemorates when we Brits got rid of them.

john

Thanksgiving at Dukes is annual event I really enjoy and look forward to. Thanks Dave.

Have you noticed any other side-effects yet, from your radiation-dose, apart from affecting your taste-buds ? wai2.gif

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Ricardo,

It is hard for us to separate the long-term side-effects of the radiation from the effects of the Great Singularity that occurred in the under-construction Bangkok subway where I had gone fully expecting to discard this aging meat-package I exist biologically in, but, instead, encountered Orangutan number #37, the only survivor of an infamous private zoo, who had escaped, but, like myself, was also dying.

Of whatever-it-was that then transmigrated the Orang's soul, and mind, into this human body, saving one of us from physical death ... well, of that, we cannot speak ... mere words, like "epiphany," and "finger lickin' good" ... fail.

So, you might say cause-and-effect are slightly blurred in my experience, at this time. Or, you might say that I have awoken in a world where what is cause, and what is effect, are no longer ever fully discernible in quite the same way, with a kind of subjective conviction that what I formerly perceived as clearly causal, and effectual, was really a form of addiction to a certain tasty flavour of illusion.

~o:37;

I had wondered whether, going by your avatar, it had perhaps changed your appearance in any way ? rolleyes.gif

Whatever, like Gonzo, may I humbly prostrate myself, before one of the true ThaiVisa characters ? wai2.gif

And say that exemplary-service, as shown to you by the staff at the Duke's Night-Bizarre branch, is what one has come to expect from his excellent establishments.

Since apparently nobody else is rude enough to ask - how did you get subjected to 7000 rads?

"the radiation from the effects of the Great Singularity that occurred in the under-construction Bangkok subway where I had gone fully expecting to discard this aging meat-package I exist biologically in," in an earlier post.

Perhaps they were using nukes to excavate the tunnels ? rolleyes.gif

"Boom, Boom", as Basil Brush might comment ! facepalm.gif

Since apparently nobody else is rude enough to ask - how did you get subjected to 7000 rads?

"the radiation from the effects of the Great Singularity that occurred in the under-construction Bangkok subway where I had gone fully expecting to discard this aging meat-package I exist biologically in," in an earlier post.

I am pretty sure that translates into radiation therapy to treat cancer of the tongue.

I am pretty sure that translates into radiation therapy to treat cancer of the tongue.

There is certainly one universe where that interpretation of the word "from" is ... reality ... but, as Saint Groucho of Marx once said: "Those are my principles; if you don't like them, I have others."

cheers, ~o:37;

• Like 1

There is certainly one universe where that interpretation of the word "from" is ... reality ... but, as Saint Groucho of Marx once said: "Those are my principles; if you don't like them, I have others."

cheers, ~o:37;

I'm none the wiser but increasingly interested.