Morning Thai TV could Roland Rat be the answer?

mrtoad

Does anyone know what Roland and Kevin the Gerbil get up to in their spare time?

Does anyone know what happened to Vivian's pet hamster, "SPG" after the "Young ones"  series finished ? 

Maybe he went  onto "bottom"?

I thought Kevin the Gerbil took that role...rolleyes.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In fact, I would suggest we make Roland Rat, a director on the TGAU corporation.

Who is we ? Costas, if I remember correctly you were sacked from a position at the TGAU corp that you never were never appointed to in the first place..thumbsup.gif  

Look who's talking now.

You didn't appear, not even once, on our initial negotiations and launch of TGAU, and then you have the cheek and the audacity to include yourself in the board of directors?

Roland, do you have any advice for Costas regarding his "milking infatuation"?

MrToad, I think there should be a dedicated "Ask Roland the Rat" thread on TV were members can post their questions to this world famous celeb, and receive words of wisdom and inspiration from his Ratness, what ya think ?

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2

^

Why not indeed?

A few guest appearances of "Kevin the Gerbil" perhaps ?

Roland still hasn't explained Kevin's absence. Has he fallen victim to the excesses of stardom?

I grew up watching Roland and Spike Milligan.

Here's a song that Roland and his band did a cover of one episode. Sadly the Roland version isn't there but here's the original.

Rolands version was a crackerclap2.gif

http://youtu.be/p4sZ5_ocsgs

• Like 1

I like Souties idea. Its an all round winner for TVF as well. Good to see thst Roland Rat is still popular

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

^

Why not indeed?

Roland still hasn't explained Kevin's absence. Has he fallen victim to the excesses of stardom?

you mean like drinking excessive amounts of alcohol and then choking to death on his own vomit sort of excesses ? ie John Bonham, Bon Scott or going insane such as Syd Barrett type excesses of stardom ?

Your surely not suggesting the rodent involved with a famous hollywood movies star was Kevin the Gerbil, please tell me its not so, didnt that Gerbil die ?...  sad.png

Edited by Soutpeel

^

Why not indeed?

you mean like drinking excessive amounts of alcohol and then choking to death on his own vomit sort of excesses ? ie John Bonham, Bon Scott or going insane such as Syd Barrett type excesses of stardom ?

Yeah that sort of thing. Getting into a hole you can't get out of. Like Freddie Starr eating Hamsters.

MrToad, a very good thread and suggestion, indeed.
The questions arising now are:
Can we milk, Roland Rat?
If yes, could we make, hard cheese or soft cheese with the milk?
Should we form a new company, selling rat cheese?
I will be waiting for your opinion and advice.

Mr Costas, I have seen some things on this forum, but never seen an open request from one member to "milk" another, admiration is one thing but dont you think "milking him" is a private matter ?

I reakon Costas is probably one of those 'types' that likes to milk himself in public. It probably helps him get off LOL.

Costas, do you wear a long coat ? Must get hot in LOS . Poor mike hunt.

MrToad, a very good thread and suggestion, indeed.
The questions arising now are:
Can we milk, Roland Rat?
If yes, could we make, hard cheese or soft cheese with the milk?
Should we form a new company, selling rat cheese?
I will be waiting for your opinion and advice.

Mr Costas, I have seen some things on this forum, but never seen an open request from one member to "milk" another, admiration is one thing but dont you think "milking him" is a private matter ?

I reakon Costas is probably one of those 'types' that likes to milk himself in public. It probably helps him get off LOL.

Costas, do you wear a long coat ? Must get hot in LOS . Poor mike hunt.

Mr Neverdie, promised I will never use the M word again.

But what is your opinion if we substitute Roland Rat, with Mr Toad.

Do you think Thais will like him more?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33H6cwcp4U0[/media]

• Like 1

Dear Roland Rat,

How do we tell Costas to stop being a sad mike hunt. Stop the public milking routine ?

Dear Roland Rat,

Do you think Costas is really Greek or is this a persona he puts on to try and convince people he is dashing windswept and interesting ?

and reality Costas is really Colin, a balding, middle aged, rotund accountant from Sheppards Bush ?

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Dear Roland Rat,

How do we tell Costas to stop being a sad mike hunt. Stop the public milking routine ?

Dear Roland Rat,

Do you think Costas is really Greek or is this a persona he puts on to try and convince people he is dashing windswept and interesting ?

and reality Costas is really Colin, a balding, middle aged, rotund accountant from Sheppards Bush ?

Dear Roland Rat,

Can you please tell Mr Soutpeel, that I have never been to Sheppards Bush.

BUT......I have been to Shepherds Bush.

Also please, tell him, I'm not rotund but tall, slim and very very hansum.

Thank you

Colin

Dear Costas,

How's your rape counselling going and have you had the stitches removed from your anus yet?

Good to hear thOSE LB were apprehended by the po po, all 798 of them. No doubt ur full of badgers milk atm
  • Like 2

Dear Roland Rat,

Please inform Mr Neverdie, that the good doctor apprehended that lost gerbil of mine, but the stiches are still there.

As about "Good to hear thOSE LB were apprehended by the po po, all 798 of them.", sounds Greek to me.

Regards

Colin

Only one word Mr Costas and thats GERU ! If you had been responsible no stitches or rehabilitation needed.

Learn my dear Greek! Become Aristotal, (no not that one) , think like Zeus, rise above your pervertions, yeaaaahhhh!

Mr Costas, thank you for your letter, you are a sick man! Yeaaaaaahhhhhhh, you need therapy, first your creepy desire to milk me, now you talk about a shepherds bush!

Why are you going on about a shepherds bush ? Why the fixation on peoples privates? Yeaaahhhhhh, just sick, next you will be wanting to know about milking the shepherd, poor thing.

Seek help!

Dear Roland Rat,

Please tell RolandRat, that I agree with him.

That Costas character is a sick man.

He asked me to tell you, that he is not interested in the shepherd, but there are some really good looking sheep in that bush.

Regards

Colin

Sure bring on my hero roland, the thais love the furry creatures and cartoon networks, in fact they may even sit down and watch him instead of just turning on the tv and going about their business as the routine goes.rolleyes.gif

• Like 1