Getting Fed Up Of Thailand

robes

I'm fed up with the people who are fed up with the people who are fed up with Thailand.... yeah, and that goes for being fed up with fed ex and myself. Excuse me, think I'll go get a new girlfriend so I can suicide myself out of here with minimal hassle.

• Like 2

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I right in thinking that The OP was pissed up, was going to ride his bike home, couldn't find his bike, went to the BIB, got a bit choppy with the BIB, got a slap and now is moaning about it, and is going to leave Thailand?

I'll throw in a hundred baht towards his bus ticket to Cambodia, anyone else?

I will give him USD 100 if he stops posting and whinging on TV and buggers off over the border tonight thumbsup.gif

I was hoping he would stay and jump from the 'balcony' at Suvarnabhumi

I hope you have a stroke / heart-attack soon. You like that?

Well I'm very healthy, heart is strong, blood pressure and colesterol in check.

So yeah it doesn't worry me as it's unlikely.

You probably have more chance than me ;)

There are plenty of young people here earning good money. The problem with a certain generation these days is that they think everybody owes them a living. Most people work to get where they are, it's not all handed to you on a plate. Choose to live here, then follow the rules and regulations. If not, stay at home. Simple

As for carrying a passport around, no, that is not what has been said, and it also been said that a DL is adequate. This place is full of bloody whingers.

You couldn't sound more like an out of touch, old man if you tried.

Oh my god, he's upset about having to carry ID. The Sky is falling.

I have to carry an Id in my home country.

This rule might make all those lazy expats get a Thai DL.

Sorry Rob, a Thai DL is not acceptable. I'm pretty annoyed to think they expect me to always carry my original passport. For one thing I don't have enough pockets to carry a passport safely; and I'm not going to start carrying a bag just to hold my passport.

1. By law, all tourists and expats nationwide are required to carry their original passports with them at all times. There is no exception to this. Failure to carry your original passport may result in a 2,000 THB fine. The reason behind this is that Immigration needs to keep track of overstayers and foreign criminals who may be staying illegally in the country.

2. The information provided at an Immigration meeting yesterday was unclear. The correct information, which has always been the case, is that no other forms of identification are acceptable. This includes any other form of photo ID, such as a Thai/foreign driving license or a photocopy of your passport.

I'm fed up with the people who are fed up with the people who are fed up with Thailand.... yeah, and that goes for being fed up with fed ex and myself. Excuse me, think I'll go get a new girlfriend so I can suicide myself out of here with minimal hassle.

Good idea.

They should really tighten regulations and laws that allow people to get passports.

Countries should keep their own mentally ill

• Like 2

yeah I'm not liking what appears to be a 'crackdown on foreigners'.

Nothing makes you feel welcome like being subjust to patdowns for ID cards.

If this keeps up I might have to change my username from OnMyWay to ChangeOfPlans... whistling.gif

You slurred the cops in their own language? . . . you're a quiet sort of guy?. . . What were you drinking that day?

Go back to being a quiet sort of guy and read some books on positive thinking. You need it.

I'll take on the cops and have, in my own country. But not here. Phew!!! That's good. You got off lightly.

You may have learnt the language but still don't understand the status quo.

With your attitude I'd just stay out of Asia all together. Better for your health.

• Like 1

Internet-pscyh doctor hat on. OK, I think I remember the OP is in his 20's. Very emotional age. I wanted to be CEO, Hall of Fame QB and actor before I was 25. I get that. You now feel "violated" and you need to re-charge. I get that too. However, another country likely won't solve this problem. You simply can't go around using slurs and think everyone will be fine with that. Even in your own country, good luck.

I would take a trip up North to like Chiang Rai and wind down for a week. Map out a plan, realize everything will fine fine, and move on.

When you get older; mid-30's+.....it will be amazing how the mind slows down yet processes things much faster.

It's easier to do the fake smile, be nice, get what you want resolved......and then show emotion, if needed. showing emotion before won't help.

• Like 2

There are plenty of young people here earning good money. The problem with a certain generation these days is that they think everybody owes them a living. Most people work to get where they are, it's not all handed to you on a plate. Choose to live here, then follow the rules and regulations. If not, stay at home. Simple

As for carrying a passport around, no, that is not what has been said, and it also been said that a DL is adequate. This place is full of bloody whingers.

I know for a fact MrToad is not an old man dear boy... but do carry on with your whinging all the same, but kinda shot the sh*t out the premise for your post hasnt it...wink.png

My feelings, I'm very happy with the recent changes.

The idiots who pretend that they have something to offer Thailand will move on.

You're moving on then, you say?

Comprehension of basic written English isn't your strong point, is it?

yeah I'm not liking what appears to be a 'crackdown on foreigners'.

Nothing makes you feel welcome like being subjust to patdowns for ID cards.

If this keeps up I might have to change my username from OnMyWay to ChangeOfPlans... whistling.gif

What happening to "OnMyWay1".... got lost somewhere ?

thumbsup.gif

I was hoping he would stay and jump from the 'balcony' at Suvarnabhumi

Well I'm very healthy, heart is strong, blood pressure and colesterol in check.

So yeah it doesn't worry me as it's unlikely.

You probably have more chance than me wink.png

At least one thing is clear from your posts, that you came to Thailand because no one else would have you. You have to pay to be in a community, the same way you have to pay for any woman to sit next to you.

No, I am not old nor out of touch. As for old 31 when I got here, 10 years ago. Fed up with people moaning, get off your ass and do something about it.

What's with these pathetic responses? If you happen to disagree with someone, you're "an out of touch old man", is that the only comeback these deadheads have?

• Like 2

EricThai this fool believes he actually has to pay 2M Baht to open a company with 2M registered capital. Moronic.

Yup, Like I said he has no clue.

Pity some don't read your last post Eric.

Plenty of people here involved in business and business start up, and have been successful. Plenty of others that think it should be handed to them on a plate.

• Like 1

Did you ever meet Rolf Harris as a child?

It would explain a lot.

It also explains a lot about someone who would ally himself with an idiot who, in one bilious, spiteful sentence, would insult each and every one of Rolf Harris's victims in an effort to score points against someone they failed to best in debate.

Wonderful people you are

No, I am not old nor out of touch. As for old 31 when I got here, 10 years ago. Fed up with people moaning, get off your ass and do something about it.

The difference between John and a computer is that you only have to punch the information into the computer once.

John is bound to misunderstand.

• Like 2

You can't even formulate the sentence correctly, is the irony.

Edited by John1thru10

At least one thing is clear from your posts, that you came to Thailand because no one else would have you. You have to pay to be in a community, the same way you have to pay for any woman to sit next to you.

John keep posting, my sides are splitting. Who needs court jesters, when we have our very own TV Clown.

ND btw, doesn't need a visa to stay inThailand, or stand in the long queues at immigration, does that make sense to you, or are we going to put some if this stuff in picture form?

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

I know for a fact MrToad is not an old man dear boy... but do carry on with your whinging all the same, but kinda shot the sh*t out the premise for your post hasnt it...wink.png

Yeah, I don't see any retraction when the "old man" moniker is fired off again, wrongly. It seems to be the only retort these idiots have. They just can't wait to label someone as old, suggesting senility, when in fact most of the older members leave them for dead when it comes to grey matter.

Edited by giddyup

What's with these pathetic responses? If you happen to disagree with someone, you're "an out of touch old man", is that the only comeback these deadheads have?

Indeed you are correct.

There's some sad ppl in here tonite.

Many attempted but yet failed flames.

You can't even formulate the sentence correctly, is the irony.

John The English Teacher.

Did you ever meet Rolf Harris as a child?

It would explain a lot.

It also explains a lot about someone who would ally himself with an idiot who, in one bilious, spiteful sentence, would insult each and every one of Rolf Harris's victims in an effort to score points against someone they failed to best in debate.

Wonderful people you are

you still here I thought you had took your ball home and joined the OP on his trek to greener pastures in Cambodia ?

I didn't speculate on your age, however. I commented on how old and out of touch you sound judging from your right wing posts. And really, sir...you do.

Edited by John1thru10

It seems to be the only retort these idiots have.

They havent started calling everyone who disagrees with them Alcoholic whore mungers yet or the real bottom of the barrel comments about someones post count on TV

Sure these are coming shortly laugh.png

• Like 1

I didn't speculate on your age, however. I commented on your old and out of touch you sound. And really, sir...you do.

Thankfully, your opinion and beliefs don't really matter. You are free to think what you wish. Now get back onto the subject, or are you another one of the lazy, entitled , Bwanas that have been turning up on these shores more and more recently?

• Like 1

It seems to be the only retort these idiots have.

They havent started calling everyone who disagrees with them Alcoholic whore mungers yet or the real bottom of the barrel comments about someones post count on TV

Sure these are coming shortly laugh.png

Only a matter of time though...

I didn't speculate on your age, however. I commented on how old and out of touch you sound judging from your right wing posts. And really, sir...you do.

So, why throw in the "old" if it wasn't meant to be denigrating? Wouldn't just "out of touch" sufficed? No, of course not, because you had to get your hatred of the older members in your comments. Do you realise how pathetic you and Cypress Hill come across?

• Like 2