Exetnding Tourist Visa

I entered Thailand on the 2nd of June on a Single Entry Tourist Visa.I was going to leave on the 31st on July which is on my depature card.I think my visa gives me 90 days.I now want to stay another 30 days which I think I can do on this visa.I will go and change my ticket but what else do I have to do,eg go to immigration and pay for another 30 days.Thank you

I entered Thailand on the 2nd of June on a Single Entry Tourist Visa.I was going to leave on the 31st on July which is on my depature card.I think my visa gives me 90 days.I now want to stay another 30 days which I think I can do on this visa.I will go and change my ticket but what else do I have to do,eg go to immigration and pay for another 30 days.Thank you

Just incase there's a mix up, your visa gives you 60 days, then you can get the extension of 30 days to total 90.

The two dates on the visa, the second date is the 'Enter Before' date which is the latest you can enter Thailand on to activate the visa/60 days.

I just got mine and my Thai gf told me I had 90 days, thinking the Enter Before date was the last day of the visa. (If that makes sense!)

Only having a second look myself did I realise the mix up, would have exited on that date otherwise!

You can extend 30 days at immigration. TM7 form, 1 picture and 1900 baht.

plus signed copies of your passport (including touristvisa and departurecard).

got my extension today at chaeng wattana. didn't need to show anything else, not even a plane ticket (though i had a copy with me)

Edited by battambang