Official Thaivisa Pattaya Meeting - Pissup

Jai Dee

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well! Well Boyz....it seems that you were all in contact with Jenny`s one way or another......one prefering the flashing there to the camera in the BF.....another not only knows the performers names...but knicknames as well..Hey! Ho!.....and one even getting text messages from the Manager....... not to mention squeeling pigs and the like..... a tangled web indeed........

....and there I was totally oblivious to all these steamy happenings.....post-15964-1154957937.gif

Manager at Jenny(s) text me and told me the pair of you were making use of the Short time rooms.

And why did the manager have your mobile number in the first place?? :o:D

I popped in one nite and told the mgr to sms me anytime kurgina been in. :D I'd post according on TV after receiving said SMS. (Cost me 500bht)

After reading these threads I am gettig concerned about the hotel recommendation brit gave me for our trip to patters! :o Hubby is fairly liberal for an Issan guy but I think even he will draw the line at a katoey hotel :D:D:D

I popped in one nite and told the mgr to sms me anytime kurgina been in. :D I'd post according on TV after receiving said SMS. (Cost me 500bht)

That's not what I heard. :o

I heard you were cheap and easy ! :D

/edit yeah, gonna change the pic

post-16137-1154963894_thumb.jpg

/edit member's photo changed to protect the guilty, er, "innocent" :D

:D

Edited by Kerryd

That's not what I heard. :o

I heard you were cheap and easy ! :D

/edit yeah, gonna change the pic

post-16137-1154963894_thumb.jpg

/edit member's photo changed to protect the guilty, er, "innocent" :D

KerryD - why did you change Kurgen's ID and forge it to be mine?? :D:D

Funny how all you "men" go on about everyone going to jennies, but isnt it funny that i am actually the only one that was there that night with my wife, while Kerry and Brit and possibly Kurgen(didnt see you with a woman) were busy touching each other, so please dont include me in your "male bonding" excercises that you were all upto. :o:D

Funny how all you "men" go on about everyone going to jennies, but isnt it funny that i am actually the only one that was there that night with my wife, while Kerry and Brit and possibly Kurgen(didnt see you with a woman) were busy touching each other, so please dont include me in your "male bonding" excercises that you were all upto. :o:D

I didn't think it would be appropriate to be there with your wife. :D

And you're forgetting that Jai Dee was there with his wife. :D

And I may not have been there with someones wife, but you saw what I was chasing that night, a couple nights later at the Moon River (and she ain't no boy !) :D

As for those other guys, well..........you and Brit were the ones getting all "prison-bitch" like with Kurgen :D

'nuff said ! :D

Edited by Kerryd

The obvious bond between some of you lads is a bit worrying. :D

Are you feeling left out :o

Probably safer for you. Imagine that was you in between brit and dale, instead of kurgen ! :D

Speaking of brit, from the expressions in picture #4, I'd say it is you and dale that have something going on. It looks like dale is even describing.....never mind. I don't want to know !

You'll notice that I made myself scarce when you guys started feeling frisky ! I didn't want any part of that kind of "male bonding" ! :D

The obvious bond between some of you lads is a bit worrying. :D

It is isn't it LC? :o

Get a room you lot.

Ahhh, the ugly head of jealousy popping up !

Not their fault you couldn't participate (that time). :D

Besides, from the pics you appear to have bonded quite well with those BBQ ribs ! :D

Are you feeling left out :o

What? No, of course not! Who am I to come in between true love??? :D

You'll notice that I made myself scarce when you guys started feeling frisky ! I didn't want any part of that kind of "male bonding" ! :D

So you went to Jenny's for, errrr, "shemale bonding" instead, eh? :D

So you went to Jenny's for, errrr, "shemale bonding" instead, eh? :D

Well, I tried winking at you and blowing you kisses. :D

When that didn't work :D I went to 1 or 2 (or 5 :o ) go-go bars to try and cure my broken heart.

Couldn't find a cure though. I didn't have to worry about being tempted by any katoeys, as "somebody" had already barfined all the staff at Jenny's.