A strange world: or how I learnt to stop judging and love the diversity

Sigurris

What will 70 year olds do if there comes a day and age where there are no longer any third world countries with desperate women?

Aaaaah a post that irks me on so many levels :-)

Well done packing so much negativity in a one liner, bashing the old, bashing Thailand, bashing women, and asserting your own moral superiority!

I believe a balanced society should have both deperate men and women, but somehow western countries seem to have more desperate men than women.

- "Let's give enough to everyone to not be desperate!"

- "Good plan. So you will pay for one to two persons to not be desperate, right?"

- "Umm... well... I barely have enough to pay the mortgage and a holiday per year, so no... <another voice> Let's take it from the rich! Yeah, let's take it from the rich"

I rest serene knowing that the coming of pension age of the baby boom generation will definitively bury freeloaders' dreams.

Has anyone else noticed that in these topics about loving Thailand - the most dedicated and excited posters always seem to find a way to slag off Western women and Western society?
Apparently your happiness is coupled with bitterness.

Funny, the words "slagging off" and "bitterness"  remind me so much of your posts.

• Like 1

Myself personally, I wouldn't at this point want a big age gap in my relationship. That's a personal choice. Maybe when I'm 60 and want to relive my youth then it might be different.

Most of the haters though are the young , penny pinching, plotless losers that think that they alone are gods gift to women, and the self righteous do gooders.

If they are having fun, and it's a mutually beneficial relationship, then who really cares.

Enjoy your life in Thailand, as in the the end life's to short to sit and tug away in front of a computer getting bitter.

Your post would be valid if you had not written the second paragraph. Seems that you can learn alot from OP his attitude.

Er, no it's an observation of bring here a fair length of time, not a judgement. You really are a dill.
  • Like 1

Myself personally, I wouldn't at this point want a big age gap in my relationship. That's a personal choice. Maybe when I'm 60 and want to relive my youth then it might be different.

Most of the haters though are the young , penny pinching, plotless losers that think that they alone are gods gift to women, and the self righteous do gooders.

If they are having fun, and it's a mutually beneficial relationship, then who really cares.

Enjoy your life in Thailand, as in the the end life's to short to sit and tug away in front of a computer getting bitter.

Your post would be valid if you had not written the second paragraph. Seems that you can learn alot from OP his attitude.

Er, no it's an observation of bring here a fair length of time, not a judgement. You really are a dill.

Do (pronounced dough) or pickle? biggrin.png

• Like 1

thought this was a great post/topic..............but there's a little bit of  cynicism creeping in.Ok i think its not a natural thing for say 20+ ladies to be with male partners 40-50 years older than themselves.Its just not possible that they could find us attractive,so be careful guys,with your wallet.

If your ATM is limitless(as thais often think they are)..then nothing really matters.However if it is finite,no point in emptying it.

There is nothing so beautiful as a beautiful young lady who also has a beauitful heart.........just keep the brain working and the ability to reason in tact.

• Like 1

Do (pronounced dough) or pickle? biggrin.png

Namecalling .....the last resort of.......people !

I would hate the World to turn into a giant Starbucks with all the plonkers who hang out there.

6f7ad58f97a0c2866a931f6dc276557f.jpg

I don't believe many white girls would fit in that basket. Anyway here's some sexy costumes for you to peruse.

I gave up looking at other people years ago, I just plainly don't give a rats a r s e (Not Roland Rat).

Occasionally when someone gets in my way I notice them, but it's a brief thing.

As for people judging me, I couldn't give a rats a r s e (Not Roland Rat)....now I'm feel like I've written this before.

So anyway, I don't need to judge anymore, I already reakon ur all a pack of <snip> !

Haven't seen Snottgoblin on these pages for a while, he's okay.
  • Like 2

I gave up looking at other people years ago, I just plainly don't give a rats a r s e (Not Roland Rat).

As for people judging me, I couldn't give a rats a r s e (Not Roland Rat)....now I'm feel like I've written this before.

So anyway, I don't need to judge anymore, I already reakon ur all a pack of <snip> !

That's all very well but the scientific community will never believe it.

Can I tempt you with some ant cheese ND?

Goes very well with artichoke

You probably could tempt me with it.

Did I ever tell you about the time I flew all the way from. Melbourne to Dubai just to eat one fine little peice of.... Never mind its a long story. I caught the very next flight back to Melbourne a few hours later, but I ate well.

Those were the days!
  • Like 1

You probably could tempt me with it.

Did I ever tell you about the time I flew all the way from. Melbourne to Dubai just to eat one fine little peice of.... Never mind its a long story. I caught the very next flight back to Melbourne a few hours later, but I ate well.

Those were the days!

I presume they offered Greek badger cheese to you Mr ND.

I understand, always a delight to taste this delicatessen.