Drunk Russian attacks pregnant woman, cops

Rimmer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the woman has not lost her child if so then due process should take place not only jail deportation and blacklisted. He was drunk or on drugs however to see someone on the street and kick her gives the impression that he thought the woman should not been on the street and like litter kicked her. From the markings he had yes he fought the police and thankfully he has the markings to prove the complete idiot he is. NO SYMPATHY.

This chap should face the full force of the law, but I hardly think he is representative of all or even most Russians. There are plenty of bad apples in Pattaya from all around the world. They don't represent their countries, far from it. Their compatriots condemn them as much as anyone else. I love Pattaya for it's rich diversity; among other things. A bit more tolerance of different nationalities would go a long way to making the place better.

• Like 1

The article does bring one question to mind in a glaring fashion - WHY is a pregnant woman sleeping in the streets? Are there no agencies in the government to assist people like this? Even going to a temple would be better than sleeping in the street.

No, TIT!

The article does bring one question to mind in a glaring fashion - WHY is a pregnant woman sleeping in the streets? Are there no agencies in the government to assist people like this? Even going to a temple would be better than sleeping in the street.

It does not matter who is she and even more disgusting to treat anybody specially poor .

But this type is treating them self in own country....it does not surprise me at all his behavior in Thailand....This nation need a lot of generations to die before they will fit in rest of the world.

I personally met a lot of similar scenarios in Pattaya..

Walked past this incident when the police had him handcuffed. Cop was trying to get him to sit down on the pavement but he just looked puzzled/vacant. One very hard, sweeping kick to his ankles later and he was sat on his ass, job done

They can't have it both ways, stop feedin people who avnt had a holiday for twellve months with cheap ale and shots and then complain when the unhinged ones go into meltdown, drus ang alcohol are to blame for most of the pallava that goes on when fellas are on 10 hour benders most days.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She probably need a child to help her begging, quality tourist meet quality mother, love by first sight clap2.gif :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I have sometime wondered why some people do the crazy things they do here in Patts or in Thailand and it occurs to me that it could happen to anyone at any time when they are not in control of them selves i.e., being stupid drunk. Must say that moment of loss control could cost him dearly. I have seen it almost happen many times but the individuals come to their senses in the nick of time. Hope he did not hurt the woman.