NEED HELP - Permanent Resident Visa Canada

I don't know where to send this, so I'm hoping someone out there might have an answer or two.

I applied for a Canadian Permanent Residence visa for my wife and step-daughter (August 2013)  On May 13, I received a letter from Singapore returning some photos I included in the initial application.  Singapore requested the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, a new medical, a new police clearance ( I had the medical and police clearance done in 2013) and they also requested passports.

The letter from Singapore clearly stated to send passports along with the other additional documentation (RPR fee, medical and police clearance).  Singapore stated "to allow 30 days to affix visa stamps on the passports"

Today I received a call and SMS from the Canada Visa Application Service (VFS Global) stating that I can come and collect the passports.

I checked with CIC online status and it says that a decision has been made and that a local CIC center would be in contact with me.  

What does that mean? 

I've been reading other online stories about "Decision has been made" scenarios and nothing seems to fit my situation.  Each story I read dealt with sending passports to the respected Embassies.

It's Friday evening and I can collect the passports on Monday, however, that doesn't ease my mind.  I really would like to know if visa's have been issued and if anyone else has had a similar story.  I was really expecting Singapore to contact us directly with the decision and not have to wait until I collect passports.

Would anyone have an idea on what maybe happening?  Anything good going to come out of this?  It's been 5 weeks since I sent the passports and the time frame looks correct, but frankly, I really don't know or have an clue on what's going on.

Any news is good news.

Thanks

Odds are you got the PRVs.
They would not ask for the passports if they were going to reject the applications.
Even here in TO, friends who have applied for PR for their Thai spouses get the same decision have been made and a "you will be contacted for an appointment" paranoia inducing messages.
In fact if you have even progressed to medical certificate you are practically approved barring something bad showing up.
Next would be immigration at point of entry into Canada. You, your wife and kid will probably have to answer some questions and fill out some forms to get their PR cards.