Pit Bulls attack almost kills a woman

Lite Beer

Pit Bulls attack almost kills a woman

8-1-2014-10-20-24-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

Four pit bulls savagely attacked a woman in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, critically injured her. Fortunately a relative rushed to rescue her in time before the dogs would kill her.

The attack left neighbors in fear with call for concerned authorities to remove all the dogs from their community.

The victim was seriously injured causing the rest of the villagers to be extremely concerned.

Samphan Taengthong, husband of the victim, Suwin Boonthiem, recalled how she was attacked.

He said his spouse was attacked by 4 pit bull dogs at their home in Baan Nhong Nam Khao in Klong Waan district.

She is now in critical condition and receiving treatment at the Prachuap Khiri Khan general hospital.

He related that late last night, as Ms. Suwin was sweeping up in the grounds of their home, six pit bulls belonging to Police Senior Sergeant Major Kasem Nuansri of the Klong Waan district police station, managed to break free from the policeman’s house grounds and proceeded to attack his wife.

Four of the dogs attacked the unfortunate woman while another two stood guard.

He said that his own dog, a local Thai breed, tried to defend his wife but was not able to because it was chained up.

The courageous dog was later attacked by the pack and was killed. Fortunately for the woman, her brother-in-law was on the premises and saved the woman and duly sent her to hospital.

“The dogs had in the past attacked other villagers but never this severely. They broke free from the fencing and attacked my wife! I have filed charges with the police and demand compensation for what has happened. If no one was around I fear my wife would have been killed,” he recalled.

Meanwhile, Ms. Suwin whose condition has now improved remains in fear and doctors are keeping a close eye on her.

She has suffered severe wounds all over her body especially around her face and head which has had to be treated to many stitches.

She recalled from her hospital bed moment she was attacked.

“The dogs broke free by digging under the fence and charged me. I attempted to escape into my house but was not quick enough and was attacked and dragged down to the ground. When I fell the attacks became more savage and I was bitten from every direction! Luckily for me my brother-in-law saw what was happening and came to help otherwise I would have died. If no one was around to help I wouldn’t have survived!”

Now residents in Klong Waan want the animals removed from the area fearing further attacks.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pit-bulls-attack-almost-kills-woman/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=pit-bulls-attack-almost-kills-woman

[thaipbs]2014-08-01[/thaipbs]

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The dogs should be put down immediately and the owner charged with aggravated assault.....plus pay compensation to the woman. 

To keep one vicious dog in a poorly secured area is bad enough, but 6! 

6???? Problems reading?w00t.gif

There were 4 and previous report said lightly injured and owner is a cop who was hospitalized, so dogs were not fed since Wednesday(no mention of which week or month) 

Previous report also states dogs climbed the fence.

Owner should also be charged with animal cruelty

From the OP "Four of the dogs attacked the unfortunate woman while another two stood guard". Whether or not the owner was hospitalized he cannot be there 24 hours a day controlling his dogs. Why should anyone need to keep any dogs which are unpredictable & capable of killing at the drop of a hat for no discernible reason. I agree with BSJ.
Again previous report stated 4 dogs and they have not been fed because owner is in the hospital .

Previous report has no mention of dogs attacking other people.

Previous report states dogs also killed the dog of the victim.

Previous report stated dogs attacked her as she came home, this one states she was "sweeping"

Previous report stated dogs climbed the fence.

Who is lying? The injured wife or the husband who wants money? Edited by konying
  • Like 1

we know these dogs will not be put down, this is Thailand where killing is a sin, yet they almost all eat meat. This dog problem will only get worse and when vicious dogs start to breed with soi dogs then that problem will get worse as well. I don't like to see these killers referred to as pitties or staffies, makes them sound cuddly. They should be eradicated completely, blaming the owners will never solve the problem.

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 2

we know these dogs will not be put down, this is Thailand where killing is a sin, yet they almost all eat meat. This dog problem will only get worse and when vicious dogs start to breed with soi dogs then that problem will get worse as well. I don't like to see these killers referred to as pitties or staffies, makes them sound cuddly. They should be eradicated completely.

Lol, they start?? Was there some rule that they could not?

Problem will get worse? What problem ? More soi dogs?

The dogs should be put down immediately and the owner charged with aggravated assault.....plus pay compensation to the woman. 

To keep one vicious dog in a poorly secured area is bad enough, but 6! 

6???? Problems reading?w00t.gif

There were 4 and previous report said lightly injured and owner is a cop who was hospitalized, so dogs were not fed since Wednesday(no mention of which week or month) 

Previous report also states dogs climbed the fence.

Owner should also be charged with animal cruelty

From the OP "Four of the dogs attacked the unfortunate woman while another two stood guard". Whether or not the owner was hospitalized he cannot be there 24 hours a day controlling his dogs. Why should anyone need to keep any dogs which are unpredictable & capable of killing at the drop of a hat for no discernible reason. I agree with BSJ.
Again previous report stated 4 dogs and they have not been fed because owner is in the hospital .

Previous report has no mention of dogs attacking other people.

Previous report states dogs also killed the dog of the victim.

Previous report stated dogs attacked her as she came home, this one states she was "sweeping"

Previous report stated dogs climbed the fence.

Who is lying? The injured wife or the husband who wants money?

I do not care who said what ,they are vicious dogs usually owned by the wrong sort of person , i was at the market last friday ,this heavilly tatood farang with massive shoulders dressed in a singlet and shorts ,with his wife ,2 little kids and a pit bull ,was buying another one off a stall ,,now he may have been the nicest kindest guy in the world ,but he looked more like a thug ,and he was going to let his little kids be around two pit bulls ,says it all.

• Like 2

I have a Pitt-bull and a Staffordshire bull terrier, and firstly i hope the lady in question gets well soon as no matter what the bread of dog it would be a traumatic experience. but as stated earlier i blame the Owner not the Dog! any owner of this type of dog must be responsible for their dogs actions and take time to socialize the animals with other people and other dogs, discipline and exercise are key points and i very  rarely see Thai people walking there pets or training them correctly.

Good post.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If given the "proper" care when they are pups, pit bulls are not vicious dogs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Until they rip the babies face off, then the owners get the blame!

• Like 2