Thailand Elite requirements from applicants?

I also would like to know about the multi entryness?  If I had the Elite card can I travel in and out of Thailand several times a year?

Yes you can travel as often as you want.

Does anybody knows if it is possible to pay cash and if they need evidences that this money comes from abroad ?

I paid for mine in cash. I walked into the bank with 500k in 1000 Baht notes and paid it directly into the Thailand Elite account.

I had wired the money directly into my Kasikorn bank account from my UK account but for some reason it was too late in the day to do a transfer for over 100k Baht, so I just withdrew a bag of cash and made the deposit in the bank next door which the TE company use. No problems.

• Like 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct. As opposed to the elder pensioner that has to show certified copies of everything to get a long stay visa oversea.

Money talks. This is Thailand.

Shame on you. Give the Thais some credit. They take farang money, then do the checking . . . keeping the money no matter.

I was just on their website and it doesn't discuss those sorts of money and payment details.  But reading the website I see the words: "Thailand Elite Members will be granted a “Privilege Entry Visa” when applying at any Royal Thai Embassy, Royal Thai Consulate-General, or at the Thai Immigration Bureau at Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai and Phuket International Airport.".  So does this mean everytime one flies in, one has to fill out some paperwork and get the visa at the airport?  The Thai Elite just enables you and qualifies you to get that priveledged Entry Visa, but you still have to stop and fill it out and apply?  That seems counter to the ease of travel and paperwork I would have liked

Nothing like that. You only have to fill arrival/departure card unless you are so spoiled to have to face to ask the the steward to do it. All questions are answered in the many relevant threads if you could take the time to read them.

I thought the stewardesses were supposed to fill out arrival cards, they have always done that for me. Of course, you may be speaking of those people in the back of the plane.

Shame on you. Give the Thais some credit. They take farang money, then do the checking . . . keeping the money no matter.

In the case of the Thailand Elite program, this is not true.  You only pay if you're approved by Immigration.

I submitted my application this past Friday, and was told to expect an answer Wednesday or Thursday of this week.  Assuming I'm approved (I'm not an international criminal, so it would be surprising if they turned me down), I then have 15 days from the date they notify me of the approval to make the lump-sum payment of 500KThB.

Welcome to Thailand Elite.
The club is getting bigger and bigger B)

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
  • Like 2

In the case of the Thailand Elite program, this is not true.  You only pay if you're approved by Immigration.

I submitted my application this past Friday, and was told to expect an answer Wednesday or Thursday of this week.  Assuming I'm approved (I'm not an international criminal, so it would be surprising if they turned me down), I then have 15 days from the date they notify me of the approval to make the lump-sum payment of 500KThB.

Yep welome and enjoy your trouble free stay in the Land of Smiles. Ive said it before Id have chosen the Elite Card if id known about it last year. Am sure your approval letter is sent soon. Mine took 3 days. Gerry1011 we must meet up one day for a Beer (oopps Merlot) lol x Edited by bim

Yep welome and enjoy your trouble free stay in the Land of Smiles. Ive said it before Id have chosen the Elite Card if id known about it last year. Am sure your approval letter is sent soon. Mine took 3 days.

Gerry1011 we must meet up one day for a Beer (oopps Merlot) lol x

A quality imported beer will do :)
Hoegaarden? Leffe Blonde?

And let's invite all the new members :)

And the old ones too...

I feel like the Thailand Elite members are going to have fun. And the more members the more fun !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 1

It is true, they have been loosing money because they are giving benefits that are expensive to provide continuously. I can also suppose that being the program partially funded with Gov.t money there has been a good amount of money grafting.

Show any link to that.

It is true, they have been loosing money because they are giving benefits that are expensive to provide continuously. I can also suppose that being the program partially funded with Gov.t money there has been a good amount of money grafting.

Show any link to that.

After you show your proving the opposite.

I am a official agent of Thailand Elite, due to time constraint I don't usually read forum. 
Here is my website, which I try to improve from time to time include some common FAQ.
www.thai-elite.com

With regard to the Elite visa, please visit: 
http://www.thai-elite.com/elite-visa.html

Hope you guys find it useful.

do not click this link.

You're re cross-posting, so I will have to do that to respond.

It's a regular website from an official representative agent of the Thai privilege card company.

I am a official agent of Thailand Elite, due to time constraint I don't usually read forum. 
Here is my website, which I try to improve from time to time include some common FAQ.
www.thai-elite.com

With regard to the Elite visa, please visit: 
http://www.thai-elite.com/elite-visa.html

Hope you guys find it useful.

do not click this link.

You're re cross-posting, so I will have to do that to respond.

It's a regular website from an official representative agent of the Thai privilege card company.
refer to my responce why they not use the correct URL. And how u know it is

Show any link to that.

After you show your proving the opposite.
So you just made it up (as you always do in visa threads)
And why should I prove the opposite? I didn't post anything saying it was the opposite Edited by larsjohnsson
  • Like 1

So you just made it up (as you always do in visa threads)

And why should I prove the opposite? I didn't post anything saying it was the opposite

Here's the link you've been been drooling about. I'll give you a cookie if you can read it all, otherwise just use the short quote 

Last November, the Thai Cabinet approved a plan to revive the Thailand Elite Card after years of losses and a failure to reach its membership targets

BTW, have you made a reservation for the upcoming TV Elite Members meeting? Or something got in the way ?

hey flying business class is expensive. And those 5 star hotels are a real killer. Now I dont have to go anywhere. Just sit in my beach side villa and no more visa runs. Man thank you Thailand Elite. Lifes good. :)

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't worry about him mate, he'll be sipping on JW red label in economy all the way back home now on account of the crackdown. Hope you manage to find time to have a snifter of Royal Salute as you wave goodbye to all of the haters getting the boot from your sea view balcony! All the best Edited by Grindting
  • Like 2