August 3, 201412 yr Due for a 90 day report by the 6th. I have just moved down to Surat Thani. From what I gather I now have to report locally and only locally, is that correct? The info on google, the Thai immigration site, and even Thai Visa is not definitive or may not be current. perhaps i'm not searching correctly. Can anyone provide the address of the office in Surat Thani city itself ?
August 3, 201412 yr On Google Maps: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214923170432669428134.000465f03d84d91df360b&msa=0&ll=9.13202,99.331732&spn=0.002174,0.003098&iwloc=0004a8695f20e41b9f9b1 The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place
August 4, 201412 yr Author As I said it was really an address I was after. It is same as on previous very old thread : Thanon Don Nok, Surat Than I City. Locals know it as 'Sala krang'. The main approach road is Than on Chongasem. It is opposite the technical college. You can drive in as there is a big car park. It is the third building along rear entrance, lift to floor 3, and enquiries booth at the entrance for 90 day reporting. Sent from my i-mobile IQ 1 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
August 4, 201412 yr Author Interestingly enough, they weren't bothered about my new address. Very friendly and efficient, very refreshing after years of enduring Susan Plus/Laksi. Sent from my i-mobile IQ 1 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
August 4, 201412 yr As I said it was really an address I was after. It is same as on previous very old thread : Thanon Don Nok, Surat Than I City. Locals know it as 'Sala krang'. The main approach road is Than on Chongasem. It is opposite the technical college. You can drive in as there is a big car park. It is the third building along rear entrance, lift to floor 3, and enquiries booth at the entrance for 90 day reporting. Sent from my i-mobile IQ 1 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app This address is in the link I gave you: Provincial Hall Floor 3 Thanon Don Nok Amphoe Mueang Surat Thani 84000 อาคารส่วนราชการ ชั้น 3 ถ.ดอนนก อ.เมือง จ.สุราษฎร์ธานี 84000 I don't know if the above address has changed since it was posted here in July 2011. The website of the Immigration Bureau currently lists only the following address for Surat Thani, but they are not famous for for updating their website promptly: 39 Amphoe Ko Samui Changwat Suratthani 84140 If you get a newer address for the immigration office in Amphoe Mueang in Surat Thani, please post it here, if possible also the the GPS coordinates. The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place
August 4, 201412 yr Always thought you have to go to border to do 90 day visa stamp The discussion is about doing reports of staying longer than 90 days in the country for those that have extensions of stay.. If you have a multiple entry visa you have to leave the country every 90 days.
August 4, 201412 yr Author Cheers Maestro. Yes very comprehensive posting just what we need Sent from my i-mobile IQ 1 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
August 4, 201412 yr Always thought you have to go to border to do 90 day visa stamp The discussion is about doing reports of staying longer than 90 days in the country for those that have extensions of stay.. If you have a multiple entry visa you have to leave the country every 90 days. Sorry about that Joe, but it gets more confusing by the day, just look at the latest on Sadao.
Create an account or sign in to comment