how many pages

Im currently back in the UK and was  looking to renew my passport, 5 years left to run on it  but only 5-6 pages spare. Lots of NON O stamps and trips out  of Thailand etc

Ive always  got a Non "0" married to a thai but this year want to change to extension of stay etc when Im back.

Looking at the 6  pages, one will be  used up  by a new NON O stamp when I apply  again in the next week or so, how much room on a  passport page does an extension of stay stamp? use up, does it use a  page or is it something stapled in?

If it doesnt use up any room I probably will renew my UK passport later when all the  delays have cleared.

The Uk passport system is in a mess currently but I was hoping to get a new  passport and start afresh on my return but am now rather unsure of  the time delays here (UK)

Currently checking the situation re  new   passport ( renewal) and how long it will take here even with the fastrack system.

Back in the Uk for 7 weeks starting today.

Is it easy to get a new  passport and transfer over the extension of stay from my old passport if i decide to get the new  passport next year due to the current UK delays?

Thanks in advance for any help.

An extension based upon marriage will use a full page by the time they do all the stamps. Retirement about half a page.

Even with the visa sticker and extension stamp 5 pages should last you a while. Perhaps half a page for a re-entry permit and that should be it other than entry and departure stamps.