Kim Kardashian thought about adopting Thai orphan during filming in Thailand

webfact

"So the two women squealed in delight and ran out to purchase a bunch of toys and a swimming pool for the children."

Very nice effort for the cameras. I applaud her.

HOWEVER

Kim Kardashian Is On Pace To Make $85 Million This Year…From An iPhone App.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity/kim-kardashian-pace-make-85-million-year-iphone-app-sorry-ruin-day/

Really, Kimberly...if you were serious about making a difference in the lives of those orphans, you could do much better than some toys and a swimming pool. If you were to donate just that ONE days' earnings (salary + other monies), you could easily provide for them all well into their adulthood. That orphan whom you claim to want to adopt (thus boosting your ratings) gets what % of that episode's royalties? Umm...0%, right, for making you look angelic...

If you are going to try to pass yourself off as a good Samaritan, do so on a scale consistent with your wealth.

I'm just sayin'...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please god no more Kim stories, they are all fabricated for the press and all BS. The Daily Mail in the UK runs them every single day, next it will be Kim to adopt a soi dog, i'm sick of this woman.

Actually the press and PR people have been showing some restraint. In the male section of the orphanage she thought about marrying several of the boys, but no one in her entourage was sure if she was still married or in between devoted husbands.

• Like 1

What she think so stupid as she is !

She think she can go turn some stupid show there and once she saw a child she can take it back in her luggage as she would choose a product in a supermarket... pff pathetic.

And real loving parents must wait years before get the child they so longer desire. Happy to see Thailand isn't Malawi shopping center !

Reminds me of the minature, accessory dogs. Some people buy them to compliment their outfits and personas.

In this instance, it appears that perhaps a human accessory has taken the canines place. If this is the case, it is truely sad.

• Like 1

thaivisa similar to thailand have stooped to a new low

Reading these articles is a constant reminder that I too can be misguided in my thinking. Sanitized journalism may result in sanitized thinking. At least for me.

It's hard to see what's hiding in the grass, unless I bend low and take a look. If I don't like what I find, I can step back or put my foot on it.

Edited by Benmart

Why do we seem to be interested in what Ms Kardashian does?

I mean...just who in the heck is she anyway...I'd really like to know.

I do know that her daddy is a rather famous lawyer but so what.

Who is Kim Kardashian and just exactly how did she get this

"celebrity" status? Is she an actress? Is she a famous model?

Has she invented anything good for humanity? I mean...I have

seen better physical shape on a northbound elephant from a

southern POV so I doubt any of my questions can be answered.

A "reality" TV star as a celeb...oh Lord Buddha what has humanity

dropped to...an all time low perhaps?

I would hope pink would never hear of this this, but by now she has probably been told.

Must be like finding out all your numbers came up on the lottery the week you forgot to buy a ticket.sad.png

What a hurtful way to get a bit of cheap publicity...

Edited by Basil B

Frankly I don't think a lot more of the TV show than the rest of you, however let's face it, she probably does a heap more charity work than all of us put together.

Just saying. So many of you guys are just so negative about every damned topic that comes through this forum.

TL

i very much doubt she fed as many fatherless kids as i have over the decade n a half........but then ive no desire to carry an orphaned kid around in a handbag............(id probably end up on some kind of register in this country)

The reality in reality shows is very differerent from actual reality and thats why it sells.

Instead of hating Kim for being vacuous I have more disdain for whoever started these <deleted> reality TV shows (and is getting rich off of it) for shoving this vacuous stuff into public limelight and lowering the IQ's of viewers.

• Like 1

"Can I have 2 of those fake Hermes bag, 1 fake Rolex and.... Oh I nearly forgot. Can I have a real Thai kid too. My cat died recently so I need something to keep me company for a while." Typical thinking of a lo-so would be slag. All that family is famous for being nobodies. Self promotion totally. bah.gif

xrs_500x280-140803153246-kuwtk_916_4.jpg

she's trying hard to be Angelina Jolie, like totally

Except Angelina (drop by if your ever up Chiang Rai way) is:

1, doing far more good in this world with her campaigns.

2, absolutely gorgeous. The Kardashian creature by comparison, well there are better looking and more intelligent lasses working as conductors on our local buses!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

xrs_500x280-140803153246-kuwtk_916_4.jpg

she's trying hard to be Angelina Jolie, like totally

Except Angelina (drop by if your ever up Chiang Rai way) is:

1, doing far more good in this world with her campaigns.

2, absolutely gorgeous. The Kardashian creature by comparison, well there are better looking and more intelligent lasses working as conductors on our local buses!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

thanks for the invite...

oops, you meant AJ, of course...wub.png