Kim Kardashian thought about adopting Thai orphan during filming in Thailand

webfact

Kim K thought about adopting Thai orphan, she literally says on TV Tease: 'I would totally adopt her'
By Coconuts Bangkok

rs_500x280-140803153246-kuwtk_916_4.jpg?

BANGKOK: -- Taking a break from modeling, kickboxing and whatever else you do when filming a reality show vacation in Thailand, one of the Kardashians decided she wanted a child ‒ specifically a Thai orphan she’d met.

After visiting an orphanage during their trip in Thailand, Kim felt compelled to adopt a young Thai orphan, Pink, after the child gave her a bracelet as a parting gift.

After that sweet moment, Kim kept thinking about Pink a lot. Literally.

"Her name was Pink and I literally cannot stop thinking about her," she said the most recent episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians. "I told Kanye; I was like honestly, like this girl is so sweet and so cute; I would totally adopt her."

Her own mother, Kris Jenner, totally spoiled the moment by telling Kim that you can’t just “shop” for a child.

But Kim was undisturbed. She was so motivated to have this girl in her life, she asked the manager of their resort hotel if he thought it was possible to adopt Pink.

No, he said, shattering Kim’s hopes [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/08/04/kim-k-thought-about-adopting-thai-orphan-she-literally-says-tv-tease-i-would-totally

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-08-04

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

""I told Kanye; I was like honestly, like this girl is so sweet and so cute; I would totally adopt her."

Vacuous pinhead.

(Is that redundant?)crying.gif

iReason like totally gets it you see!

Don't forget over stress your main verbs and adverbs...

Edited by Local Drunk

As much as the lack of values the kardinshan household has they have one thing that these poor thais lack and that is money and of course fame. Pink's life would be much much better if she was actually adopted even though kayne west kind of has an ego and temper who knows what she would face. Kind of odd why she would adopt a girl that was already 12 and has already established her own identity. Hope she wasn't looking to get a pet.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

""I told Kanye; I was like honestly, like this girl is so sweet and so cute; I would totally adopt her."

Vacuous pinhead.

(Is that redundant?) alt=crying.gif>

iReason like totally gets it you see!

Don't forget over stress your main verbs and adverbs...

And refrain from the unneeded...

As much as the lack of values the kardinshan household has they have one thing that these poor thais lack and that is money and of course fame. Pink's life would be much much better if she was actually adopted even though kayne west kind of has an ego and temper who knows what she would face. Kind of odd why she would adopt a girl that was already 12 and has already established her own identity. Hope she wasn't looking to get a pet.

Pink is much better off where she is. I apologize in advance, but is your judgement that poor? This is a child, a real flesh and blood child.

Stupid OP. below even TV standards.

"But Kim was undisturbed. She was so motivated to have this girl in her life, she asked the manager of their resort hotel if he thought it was possible to adopt Pink.

No, he said, shattering Kim’s hopes"

So she popped down to Siam Paragon and bought herself a new pair of Jimmy Choos instead... bah.gif

Sounds like she had the same reaction and impulse control as a teen girl finding a cute puppy ... "can we keep it, please can we keep it?"

The even sadder part is this very wealthy and famous adult probably thinks this story makes her look good rather than embarrass her.

Then again, if this made it on the air, then she just may be more shrewd then all of us and laughing all the way to the bank.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn
  • Like 1

Please god no more Kim stories, they are all fabricated for the press and all BS. The Daily Mail in the UK runs them every single day, next it will be Kim to adopt a soi dog, i'm sick of this woman.

Yahoo UK too, never a day without at least story on the family.

It never matter how many ' Dislikes ' and adverse comments are posted yahoo never gives up.

• Like 2