sometimes i do not understand these people. loss of face and status in village

dirtycash

my friend  has went to france  on a schengen visa 3 months ,  the french guy is " apparently " treating her very badly,        not giving her food, slapped her, and puts her down in front of other woman and even his own family,       does not let her make thai food since shes living in france she must eat french food,       and says she is only to be used as a sex object.        the guy is very very wealthy ,lives in the french alps and has a lovely big gated house with swimming pool etc.    anyway my friend has told me on many occasions that this guy says she cant leave to go back to thailand, he will lock his automatic gates and not let her out.          meanwhile we speak all the time on facebook and she posts pictures up of her looking really happy,  beautifull pictures of the alps etc etc etc.          i told her if  she as not happy and he was hitting her etc then why post pictures up on facebook clearly showing her smiling and enjoying herself,  ive told her if he is really treating her like this  then she can go to police and be returned to thailand. 

yesterday  we spoke on viber,  she says she hates him , hes not letting her eat and being more abusive again,  i told her she must stop this now and return to thailand if it is true,  she says she cannot  "  big big problem "  i said what and why is there going to be a "  big big problem "   she says because her village and her mama will be angry with her for returning .     

is this all about losing face ?  is she meant to return with a load of gold and cash to build new house etc etc etc.  is she playing me and if so why tell lies to me when ive only ever been good to her .

cant get my head around this at all. 

I have met too many of these types of people during my lifetime, which I describe as the long and suffering and find extremely irritating. Many of these types of people are just attention and sympathy seekers.

They claim that their partners, male or female, treat them like crap, yet if pushed, they will allege that they tolerate the situation because they love their partners and do not have the willpower to just walk away, making a multitude of reasons and excuses why they are not able to change their situation. I have heard this all before.

The wise man says; the only good thing about bashing one`s head against the wall is when it stops.

My advice to the OP is; when she says she hates her husband then take that with a piece of salt and don`t get involved and especially be wary of what he says on facebook, because eventually it will be the OP who is considered as the interferer. The said wife will always support and give her husband priority loyalties over the OP and it will be the OP who is left out in the cold while the happy or miserable couple continue to plod on with their lives.

Trust me on this one, otherwise however the OP decides to deal with this, is up to his own discretion.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I have met too many of these types of people during my lifetime, which I describe as the long and suffering and find extremely irritating. Many of these types of people are just attention and sympathy seekers.

They claim that their partners, male or female, treat them like crap, yet if pushed, they will allege that they tolerate the situation because they love their partners and do not have the willpower to just walk away, making a multitude of reasons and excuses why they are not able to change their situation. I have heard this all before.

The wise man says; the only good thing about bashing one`s head against the wall is when it stops.

My advice to the OP is; when she says she hates her husband then take that with a piece of salt and don`t get involved and especially be wary of what he says on facebook, because eventually it will be the OP who is considered as the interferer. The said wife will always support and give her husband priority loyalties over the OP and it will be the OP who is left out in the cold while the happy or miserable couple continue to plod on with their lives.

Trust me on this one, otherwise however the OP decides to deal with this, is up to his own discretion.

I trust you!

All these guys who worry about girls and their husbands, customers whatevere  worry me very very much.............................lol.