Australian parents reveal their side of the surrogate baby story: Thailand

webfact

To all you supporters of this lowlife paedophile who abandoned a human child like a mongrel dog, how would you feel if the scum did it to a real life dog? These people are scum and left their dog to starve for days on end just like they left little Gammy without a care in the world.

Rangers remove dog from home of Gammy couple

The RSPCA has removed a dog from the home of baby Gammy's biological parents, who have not been seen at their Bunbury home since being named publicly in a Thai surrogacy scandal.

Bunbury couple Wendy and David Farnell are believed to have left their home, after they were named publicly.

RSPCA rangers arrived at the home today, to feed and take the family dog to safety. It appeared the dog had been left unattended.

A large media contingency is gathered outside the home, attempting to speak to the couple, whose Thai surrogacy scandal has made world headlines.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/08/06/09/35/gammys-biological-parents-met-on-mail-order-bride-service#2pmJIh1XgRSBtCM8.99

post-122647-0-86018500-1407310577_thumb.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 2

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all you supporters of this lowlife paedophile who abandoned a human child like a mongrel dog, how would you feel if the scum did it to a real life dog? These people are scum and left their dog to starve for days on end just like they left little Gammy without a care in the world.

The RSPCA has removed a dog from the home of baby Gammy's biological parents, who have not been seen at their Bunbury home since being named publicly in a Thai surrogacy scandal.

Bunbury couple Wendy and David Farnell are believed to have left their home, after they were named publicly.

RSPCA rangers arrived at the home today, to feed and take the family dog to safety. It appeared the dog had been left unattended.

A large media contingency is gathered outside the home, attempting to speak to the couple, whose Thai surrogacy scandal has made world headlines.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/08/06/09/35/gammys-biological-parents-met-on-mail-order-bride-service#2pmJIh1XgRSBtCM8.99

Seems like they treated baby Gammy the same way they treat thier dog. I feel sick thinking about this lowlife pedophile and he has so much support from people just like him here on thaivisa. Are they all members of a pedophile and animal cruelty club?
  • Like 1

I must admit I can get strident on some issues. Perplexed why people thing a certain way, perhaps. Confused and bewildered, sure. But they never make me angry.

These people make me angry.

• Like 1

"Thai health authorities say it is also illegal to pay for surrogacy and someone who agrees to carry a baby must be related to the intended parents."

Yet both parties continue to admit to paying and receiving for the service, the Thai lady also admitted she plans on being a surrogate again. No authorities going to stop this?

Meanwhile no one is trying to find out the agency, and the Thai lady refuse to tell authorities the agency as well due to monetary reasons for future surrogacy jobs.

I would bet that the Thai birth mother will not be charged under human trafficking laws. If you think about it, by extention, they are saying Oz government is complicit in human trafficking by granting citizenship for the children of commercial surrogacy arrangements. Don't believe such arrangement would be covered under human trafficking law; however being Thailand....

It would be ridiculous to classify surrogacy as human trafficking. Surrogacy has been going on in the west for years. It's almost like calling adoption human trafficking.

I'm with you samram. It makes me so sick also. What makes me vomit is the support for paedophilia. This paedophile who cultivated a child for himself is a wonderful guy, oh please some posters on here are so sick. He has treated his dog and baby Gammy in exactly the same way left them to die and hope someone else will pick up the pieces. He is the lowest of low life forms and he has supporters? Sick people in this world

I must admit I can get strident on some issues. Perplexed why people thing a certain way, perhaps. Confused and bewildered, sure. But they never make me angry.

These people make me angry.

It makes me wonder just how many other paedophiles from around the world are cultivating children using surrogate mothers in places like S/E Asia so they can share them out with their friends for big money.

unlike LOS Australian states have their own laws in such matters. FWIW the planning must have been a long time in the works because unlike most of the other mainland states Western Australia does not ban resident couples from making such surrogate arrangements. And to thicken the plot the guy found his wife via a Chinese dating agency which promoted them as a model successful couple. Hollywood scriptwriters couldn't have come up with such a sordid story. Villains and victims all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I would bet that the Thai birth mother will not be charged under human trafficking laws. If you think about it, by extention, they are saying Oz government is complicit in human trafficking by granting citizenship for the children of commercial surrogacy arrangements. Don't believe such arrangement would be covered under human trafficking law; however being Thailand....

It would be ridiculous to classify surrogacy as human trafficking. Surrogacy has been going on in the west for years. It's almost like calling adoption human trafficking.

It is if you don't follow the official rules for adoption.

It is when it is to feed paedophiles. Allowing this vermin to manufacture children for them and their friends to feed off is totally wrong. The guy is convicted serial paedophile but loved for his sexual exploitations by so many on here, he is a god and worshiped by the sick of the world.

Pedophilia can not be cured, the only way to stamp out this vermin is death.

I find paedophiles as extremely sick non human pieces of xxxxx. those that support them are even sicker.

Last year an Australian couple were arrested in the U.S after giving their 5 yr old daughter out for sex, a so called daughter they purchased through surrogacy in S/E Asia. She was bought as a commodity and a piece of meat to be abused. She was nothing just a copied C.D or a "T" shirt bought in a local market nothing more than Baby Gammy.

The difference here is that poor baby Gammy would not satisfy the sexual appetite of rockspiders because he is Downs and trash to be disposed of by low life paedophiles.

I am sure the pedophile prick has 100 plus customers lined up to penetrate he 7 month old daughter for a good price.

A a are so many people supporting the rights of pedophiles to buy children in Asia. What is wrong with this world?

This forum has many pro paedophiles who adore this man. Thailand is pedo heaven so it is not surprising there are so many paedophiles on here supporting their friend from Australia.

• Like 2

<<snip>>

Pedophilia can not be cured, the only way to stamp out this vermin is death.

I find paedophiles as extremely sick non human pieces of xxxxx. those that support them are even sicker.

<<snip>>

No need for the Death penalty for Paedophiles - they have notoriously short life-spans in prisons (at least in 'Murica).

Interesting, the Thai agent interviewed in Aussie press today confirmed the australian couples version of events.t( news.com.au).

Are you referring to the quote below? The Thai agency would be ducking and weaving as what they were doing is illegal in Thailand, The Oz people have changed their version of events a number of times and have told blantant lies. Would not trust either party for a truthful explanation

"But the Thai surrogacy agent involved has cast doubt on Ms Chanbua’s version of events, claiming the Australian parents did not want to leave him behind in Thailand"

A cardiologist at Samitivej Sriracha Hospital has confirmed that baby Gammy has a healthy heart and not a congenital heart condition as first reported.

So the mother Ms Pattharamon has a lot of questions to answer here, the first reports saying Gammy was at deaths door etc, need clearing up, Gammy had pneumonia, which doctors say is quite normal for children of that age.

Australians have now donated ฿ 6 million for this child's medical problems.

I have been searching the net and can find 100's of stories that state he has a hole in the heart but not a single story saying he has a healthy heart. I would really like to read that story if you could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks thumbsup.gif

yesterdays Bangkok Post, I think forum rules prohibit me posting links to BP.

more reports today say the mother was paid in full for, was using Facebook to recruit other women as surrogate mothers, and lives a middle class life style, her story is falling apart as more reporters from Thailand, UK and Australia investigate.

A cardiologist at Samitivej Sriracha Hospital has confirmed that baby Gammy has a healthy heart and not a congenital heart condition as first reported.

So the mother Ms Pattharamon has a lot of questions to answer here, the first reports saying Gammy was at deaths door etc, need clearing up, Gammy had pneumonia, which doctors say is quite normal for children of that age.

Australians have now donated ฿ 6 million for this child's medical problems.

Big whoop. The baby has downs and will require special needs support for the rest of his life. It doesn't come cheap whatever way you look at it. She'll be caring for him even when he's an adult.

The fund will be administered externally.

But don't let any of that that get it the way of your barely concealed hatred of the mother.

barely concealed hatred LOL,

her story is falling apart, yes the child needs care, and the mother needs money, and its beginning to look like the mother is exploiting the child for financial gain.

The Thai surrogate mother who accused an Australian couple of abandoning her son because he had Down’s syndrome had herself worked as an agent recruiting women to give birth for cash, it has emerged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11017661/Thai-surrogacy-case-mother-became-birth-for-cash-agent.html

Clearly you think this then makes it okay then for the pedo dad to dump his special needs kid on her and leave her in the lurch.

Or are we still pretending that isn't what happened?

I mean he has to escape Thailand in such a hurry given there was troubles with the military. Wasn't that his story? Pity the coup didn't happen for another 5 months after he bailed on her and HIS son. You know the son he claimed he didn't know about on day one, but then backtracked on when things stated to unravel for him?

• Like 2

The Thai surrogate mother who accused an Australian couple of abandoning her son because he had Down’s syndrome had herself worked as an agent recruiting women to give birth for cash, it has emerged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11017661/Thai-surrogacy-case-mother-became-birth-for-cash-agent.html

Clearly you think this then makes it okay then for the pedo dad to dump his special needs kid on her and leave her in the lurch.

Or are we still pretending that isn't what happened?

I mean he has to escape Thailand in such a hurry given there was troubles with the military. Wasn't that his story? Pity the coup didn't happen for another 5 months after he bailed on her and HIS son. You know the son he claimed he didn't know about on day one, but then backtracked on when things stated to unravel for him?

You really need to wake up samran, how does posting a link and quoting a few lines from the story indicate what I think????

I have not mentioned the kid in any of my posts, its the surrogate mother I'm questioning, her original story of being poor, being cheated of the fees, having to care for baby with heart disease, and only coming forward to warn other would be surrogate mothers of the danger they face is not true, read the Telegraph link I posted.

Remove the daughter from father for a start, these creatures only acquire children for one purpose. Remove the child from these dangers before it's to late, foster care would be better than having a monster feed on her.

You like many people are quick to judge with out knowing all the facts

a friend married a Thai lady and took her to Australia, and when she had a child she met a younger man and pushed her child's daughter to one side

As he wanted visiting rights to the daughter she complained to the police he assulted the child

he was arrested of coarse

a year later it was found it never happened and the mother lied to get into a better financial situation, she made a quick exit from Australia back to Thailand

Can you be 100% sure this is not a similar case, and he is the victim in this case

How about he met a young girl 1 month under legal age and she looked much older, happens all the time

again the blocks where stacked against him

just because the la says one thing, does not mean he is a problem to children

I have not idea what the real truth is

Maybe your in the same boat

please not critisise till you know all the facts

why do you support paedophiles, do you know how sick these people are and what they do?

Tell us. How the hell did you work that out from his post???

Odd. You - and Ckooka - have a very venomous view and are eager to attack simple and fair posts.

Perhaps you have information and concrete facts that we don't have??

Again....I wouldn't believe a single thing out of most Thai women's mouths. Especially low life who sell their bodies to manufacture a human being that they just dump and hand over. Nice maternal instinct here?

In this case I will wait for the facts...not from the utterly corrupt Thais, but hopefully from the more balanced and fair Australians.

Edited by harleyclarkey

60 minutes australia are interviewing the dropkick and broadcasting Sunday night. Expect every excuse under the sun. Channel 9 for you..

If he's willing to go on national TV he must have a great story or be a complete idiot.

Remove the daughter from father for a start, these creatures only acquire children for one purpose. Remove the child from these dangers before it's to late, foster care would be better than having a monster feed on her.

a friend married a Thai lady and took her to Australia, and when she had a child she met a younger man and pushed her child's daughter to one side

As he wanted visiting rights to the daughter she complained to the police he assulted the child

a year later it was found it never happened and the mother lied to get into a better financial situation, she made a quick exit from Australia back to Thailand

Can you be 100% sure this is not a similar case, and he is the victim in this case

How about he met a young girl 1 month under legal age and she looked much older, happens all the time

why do you support paedophiles, do you know how sick these people are and what they do?

Odd. You - and Ckooka - have a very venomous view and are eager to attack simple and fair posts.

Again....I wouldn't believe a single thing out of most Thai women's mouths. Especially low life who sell their bodies to manufacture a human being that they just dump and hand over. Nice maternal instinct here?

In this case I will wait for the facts...not from the utterly corrupt Thais, but hopefully from the more balanced and fair Australians.

What do you think of Oz citizens travelling to Thailand for commercial surrogacy as it's illegal in Oz?

Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

If they were genuine, why weren't they on the first plane back to Thailand when this story broke to pick up their son who they claim they didn't know about, then did know about (but thought he was going to die) and then had to leave behind due to an impending military coup which not even the best intelligence analyst was predicting when little Gammy was born.

They are full of it, and if you are waiting for a 'balanced and fair' interview with 60 Minutes Australia, I have a bridge over Sydney Harbour to sell you.

• Like 2

Hard to tell who's telling the truth, but by the media attempts from the Thai lady, my money is on the Aussie couple.

The Thai is just in for it for the fame and the money (how creepy)

My money is on The Thai Lady! It seems the main problem for the Aussie couple was the military coup.

Mr and Mrs Farnell spent two months in Thailand and extended their visas but due to military unrest said they had no option but to leave without Gammy.

Seems a weak excuse to me. Not as if The Military have been on every street corner, causing problems for people!

Small problems with dates.

Gammy was born in December. Coup didn't happen till may.

These guys are liars. Bad ones at that.

How do you know they didn't come to Thailand until March, after the baby had been weaned?