Head shaking bus driver

dumbanddumber

Got on the bus in phuket town and the miserable driver just looks at me and shakes his head muttering falang this and falang that in thai ......

And the thai moto taxi at the fron of my house used to chat with me until he realised im into jogging and walking from place to place now he just ignores me,

The massage girls at he front of my house are just plain rude calling me in for whisky and then be rude and talk nasty about all the falangs that walk by.

They dont wont us here and that is clear to see from the attitude,
Soon the only ones left in thailand is the naive falang who is so alcoholic and naive he thinks everyones is his best friend .

It is quite obvious that the Thais don`t want dumb and dumber type farangs here, but I can`t speak for the rest of us.

Sexy massage girls at the front of the OP`s house, inviting him for drinks. If he does not like the neighborhood, perhaps he may consider letting me live in his house as a tenant? Sounds great to me.

• Like 1

Dumbandumber moved to vietnam where the sexiest asian women on earth exist and white man is still a novelty , he gets eyed on every second corner by curvey vietnamese girls and its like a game of blackjack overe here 21 and up and im bustin,
Ill leave you pattaya addicts with the 50 year old wrinkled grannys . Edited by dumbanddumber

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Closed

• Like 1