Is ED-visa still valid for 15 months?

So i currently have an ED visa( which is my first).I started go to school in September last year so that would mean i have to make in total of 4 extensions in immigration.I will have my last extension(4th) in September and my question is will they stamp me 3 month more extension? I want to go back to my country somewhere in November/December..

You should ask your local Immigration office with the support of your school, because e.g. Jomtien office is not giving further extensions past one year of the initial ED visa, requesting students to go get a new ED visa.

You should ask your local Immigration office with the support of your school, because e.g. Jomtien office is not giving further extensions past one year of the initial ED visa, requesting students to go get a new ED visa.

Yeah that's why i was asking.I have school class on monday so i'll ask then which was my plan. Usually,as i remember,ed visa holders would get on last 4th extension 3 months more.That was what i've been told a month ago in school but now it's a mystery

Edited by DA3NDORPHIN3