How to get rid of a Thai lady who has overstayed her welcome?

surfinglife

A wise man with experience in these matters explained all Thai girls have a number.  

university girls = tuition;

single moms = money to send home;

bar girls/go go dancers = β4000-β6000/mo.  

hair/nail technicians = a little less than bar girls

So just figure out what the price tag is because it's always & only ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

PERIOD!

• Like 2

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your case, I would be more worried about what to tell your girlfriend, when Miss Psycho tells her about what your have been doing.

But you can of course make a new thread for that. 

(Grow some balls. Tell her to Fxxk off and then ignore her totally. Its not that hard.) Worry about the story for the girlfriend.

Anyone know what regular job the girl got.?

I know a girl who went thru training to be a hairdresser but returned to being a bargirl.   I knew and she found out taking her clothes off paid a lot better than cutting someones hair.

See plenty of foreign guys around during the day dressed like they're on holiday, except they're with a local girl (and for some reason almost always holding hands with her - I think I refused to hold hands with a girl as soon as I reached 16).

This thread has been thoroughly entertaining anyway, linked from the thaivisa email as a hot topic no less. Great value.

Also this is the first time I've heard the word 'freelancer'. Has this word become commonplace because users want to delude themselves that it's not just plain old prostitution?

I'm with you on the holding hands deal. Of course a freelancer is a hooker, but a hooker that you don't have to pay a barfine for. To me it is stupid to pay a third party upwards of 1500 baht just so some girl can leave with you. I would not even give THE GIRL 1500 baht for all night. And many guys pay a barfine for the same girl over and over. That really makes me like a deer in headlights.

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences ..

So why did you expect yours to be different?

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself

why do you think it is necessary to publish your "troubles" on the internet? in a few words, no one gives a dam about your transgresions,

You have to laugh at all the self-righteous folk on here. I bet they all came to Thailand to see the temples and never thought about the opportunities for easy sex. The guy just fancied a bit on the side like most blokes do. He'll get out of it , just tell her to sod off and if the long termer complains get shut of her too. In Thailand it's best to just use the women for sex and don't fall for the ridiculous thought these women actually love you. They love your money and security it brings them , nothing else and if you believe different then you're just another self deluded mug.

attachicon.gifoh-really-owl.jpg

Is that judged off all the women you met in bars or just some of them?

No , i actually mean all of them. It simply isn't possible to have what the average Western man would perceive as love with a Thai woman. They are from a different culture with totally different thoughts to a Western man. They don't have your education , your logic or anything else that's been your way of life in the Western world. Basically you have absolutely nothing in common with these women. You can't freely speak with them about anything that you'd take for granted that everybody knew. How many guys gasp in disbelief how stupid they can be. Try asking what happened to JFK , who was Hitler. , who's Elvis ... Excuse me tilac but just show me France on that Atlas ... Get my drift !!!

Now , i'm assuming a very large part of " love " involves deep meaningful conversations , an understanding of each other , a shared joke , a passion for the same things etc etc. You can't have any of this with any Thai woman no matter if she,s a whore or a bank clerk.

Well , after taking that out of the equation what's left apart from sexual attraction and that's what it's all about in the first place. Most guys i've met over the last 12 years all seem to have one thing in common. They all appear to have much racier younger models on their arm than what i'd normally see them with back in the West. Nothing wrong with that at all. Why run about with a fat old trout when you can have a much younger beauty who loves you too much.

The ironic thing is , many guys delude themselves into thinking their women love them for who they are and not what they have. Sad really but if their happy that's great.

Just use them for sex and you'll save yourself a million problems.

Nanapong:

I asked one of my Thai women acquaintances to comment on your post. She said:

"Him soun' bery angry. Not happy."

Pretty perceptive for just an uneducated Thai woman, don't you think?

Edited by Gecko123

You have to laugh at all the self-righteous folk on here. I bet they all came to Thailand to see the temples and never thought about the opportunities for easy sex. The guy just fancied a bit on the side like most blokes do. He'll get out of it , just tell her to sod off and if the long termer complains get shut of her too. In Thailand it's best to just use the women for sex and don't fall for the ridiculous thought these women actually love you. They love your money and security it brings them , nothing else and if you believe different then you're just another self deluded mug.

No , i actually mean all of them. It simply isn't possible to have what the average Western man would perceive as love with a Thai woman. They are from a different culture with totally different thoughts to a Western man. They don't have your education , your logic or anything else that's been your way of life in the Western world. Basically you have absolutely nothing in common with these women. You can't freely speak with them about anything that you'd take for granted that everybody knew. How many guys gasp in disbelief how stupid they can be. Try asking what happened to JFK , who was Hitler. , who's Elvis ... Excuse me tilac but just show me France on that Atlas ... Get my drift !!!

Now , i'm assuming a very large part of " love " involves deep meaningful conversations , an understanding of each other , a shared joke , a passion for the same things etc etc. You can't have any of this with any Thai woman no matter if she,s a whore or a bank clerk.

Well , after taking that out of the equation what's left apart from sexual attraction and that's what it's all about in the first place. Most guys i've met over the last 12 years all seem to have one thing in common. They all appear to have much racier younger models on their arm than what i'd normally see them with back in the West. Nothing wrong with that at all. Why run about with a fat old trout when you can have a much younger beauty who loves you too much.

The ironic thing is , many guys delude themselves into thinking their women love them for who they are and not what they have. Sad really but if their happy that's great.

Agree with this one,just have a comfort level with mine...period

i still say both girls are of the same ilk.    Who moves in a prostitute while having a proper gf?

Even if she was a proper prostitute?

Can you define 'proper prostitute' as opposed to an improper one, so we can understand the context of your observation.

Thanks in advance. rolleyes.gif

Duh, that was my point, what is a 'proper' gf?

Surfinglife...Go on Surf liveaboard trip to Mentawais....or G-land...Women don't like those, you will have the holiday of your life, get fit, surf, fish, snorkel all day every day. Clear your mind, the bunny boiler will have gotten bored or run out of money....probably stole half your stuff and damaged your place(collateral damage)...but what the hell, you got a great holiday out of it, cleared your mind and saw some amazing secluded natural places with bad phone connections. Enjoy life, it is short as it is, no need for unnecessary drama...Also, move afterwards and rent a hotel room next time.

[quote name="loppylugs1" post="8223596" timestamp="1407644493"][quote name="nanapong" post="8219199" timestamp="1407550258"] [quote name="rhythmworx" post="8214250" timestamp="1407463142"] [quote name="nanapong" post="8214213" timestamp="1407462729"] [quote name="JimMagee" post="8214120" timestamp="1407461285"] [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agree with this one,just have a comfort level with mine...period
 [/quote]
Very good and realistic comments, is this going to be served as a guide for others?
Further i have read with lot of emotion how a westerner's married to a Thai wife they have a son. All living since 11 years in Thailand, he is still a foreigner staying on a visa and have to report each 90 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

If you want to devise a plan to solve this problem the plan must include preparation for worst case scenarios. I assume the worst case is the girlfriend? Well, if there is a chance you will lose control of the message you need to gain that control. Once you do this her threats are of no value. If you buy her off this will not work because you will reinforce in her the sugar daddy potential you have. It is like feeding a dog on the front porch.

Perhaps you evaluation her real ability to access your girlfriend. If it is valid you must presume she will act on this. If she has access, you must confront your girlfriend. You did this crap but you may be able to save it. If you allow chance to save it, and try to mismanage the stalker, you run the risk of losing her. The difference is, one way you run the risk of losing her with candor, and the other way you run the risk of losing her with cowardice. Confront her, tell her. Don't return to that place. Change email address and accounts. Delete pictures on your PC. Delete phone numbers and change your number. But the girlfriend? You can hope to play it down and say it was less than it was, and reassure her of how it taught you how precious she is.

What ever action you choose you must declare control of your life and then with that renewed approach take your licks and move on.

Offer to pay the first months rent and deposit on a new place away from where you stay or 20,000 cash to just leave. A small amount of cash for a quick end to your nightmare. That or just move thumbsup.gif

Probably the best piece of advice you've received so far.  I'd try the cash payment approach but the reality is that you'll probably have to move, change your phone number etc.  Suggest to the long termer that you'd like to explore a different part of Thailand and holiday somewhere new.  Your phone somehow got lost and you have to buy a new one with a new number.  Keep this up for one or two year and then it'll be safe to return.

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences ..

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself

why do you think it is necessary to publish your "troubles" on the internet? in a few words, no one gives a dam about your transgresions,

Well said, poster 217 (page 9).

Have I ever told the analogy of the frog and the scorpion?

A rather ugly frog was king of his little river, along came a rather pretty scorpion, who needed to cross the river. So the pretty scorpion asked the ugly frog for a lift on his back. The ugly frog said, "of course if you pay me handsomely at the other side".

The pretty scorpion said of course "I will", but then the ugly frog thought better of it and said, " If I take you over, you will sting me, it is in your nature".

The pretty scorpion said, " I only need a lift, and if I sting you, we will both drown".

So the ugly frog agreed, and half way over the river, the pretty scorpion stung the ugly frog, the ugly frog wailed, " Why did you do that, we are now both going to drown".

The pretty scorpion said, " I couldn't help it, it is my nature".

Moral of this analogy, don't make your bed over a river you can't cross without the need of someone else.

And all that BS could've been said in 4 words.

Don't live with hookers.

Suzuki GSX-R1000 L3 182 hp in-line 4 Superbike

whats a FREELANNCER?

A street walking night talking dame...a sex worker that doesn't work in a massage parlour or brothel.

Not really about location. More about a lady who 'runs her own business' and doesn't report in to anyone. There can even be 'freelancers' in the massage scene who pay 'rent' to the shop owner but who can come and go as they please.  In my industry, we talk about 'freelance consultants' ... similar in that these 'freelancers' are also working without a boss, except the content of the work differs. [Though in my industry, clients occasionally get screwed also smile.png ].

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Offer to pay the first months rent and deposit on a new place away from where you stay or 20,000 cash to just leave. A small amount of cash for a quick end to your nightmare. That or just move  alt=thumbsup.gif>

I agree. Never experienced that here but did in Nigeria once. But then I wasn't Blackmailed by her either. The only way I figure you can get rid of a Blackmailer (legally) is to tell the one she is Blackmailing you for. May not go down easy but better then a loose around your neck and pain in the back the rest of your time here. It will also go down better if you tell her, rather than she finds out another way. You were drunk! You were stupid! Bla! Bla! Bla! Or be prepared to come up with a good lie and lie through your teeth.

If this is not the main issue for you then have a talk with her and tell her you did not want a log term relationship with her, or anyone, but instead just wanted to help her out to get started. Tell her you don\t plan to stay in Thailand long. Come up with some money figure and hold onto that until you are sure she is in agreement and it will be over.

Some women are crazy! In Nigeria they consider this the same as a Divorce Payment, just by living with you for a week or year. The Police their to! They can cause a lot of problems for you if you don't resolve this issue. Not saying she will! Not saying she won't either!    

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You have a sexual fantasy about dressing like a ghost and doing naughty things to all of her body orifices don't you.....

Time to enact that fantasy.

What the Hell are you smoking?

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences …..

We all reap what we sow.

Wow, who invited you to be judge and jury?  This guy is asking a serious question and deserves a serious response.  If you don't have anything helpful to offer, then please stay off this forum!  I suppose you are in a position to cast the first stone, yes?

Well said.. Finally...