How to get rid of a Thai lady who has overstayed her welcome?

surfinglife

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offer to pay the first months rent and deposit on a new place away from where you stay or 20,000 cash to just leave. A small amount of cash for a quick end to your nightmare. That or just move thumbsup.gif

Better might be to get her bank account number. Give small amount to leave, then larger if she not contact for a month or so.... Limited attention span and all. If you give her all 20k, that will make her think "there's more where that came from"

Funny how the OP, and many others on this forum, assume that others are also sad pathetic sex-tourists/sex-pats like themselves...

The OP wanted a question answered, he didn’t ask for a profile evaluation of himself. Why do people feel the need to be self righteous, does the wife read your posts by any chance?

• Like 2

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences ..

So why did you expect yours to be different?

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself

You canned yourself..no moral judgement?...isn't that what got you into this fix in the first place?..bad moral/ethical judgement. You deserve what you get, but not the poor gal you misled. You are no different then the Thai gal that took me for some and left for another...

Edited by freedom4life

3 things a women asks when they meet you

Where do you live (big enough for 2?)

Where do you work (money for 2?)

Have you got sperm in your balls (Male interpretation)

IT'S NOT CONVERSATION!!!

you reap what you sow,  my dad always said to me Son,don't shit on your own doorstep,you took her back to your home so she knows where you live,  big mistake just be honest with your girlfriend and tell her the truth,Grow some balls if not this other girl will own your balls forever.

a pair of size 4 shoes from tesco has the same affect as a 'do not disturb' sign if left outside your front door. For ladyboys make them a size 12.

HTH smile.png

Only in 50% of situations do the shoes work as a DND sign. 

The other 50% of the time it's a signal for the psyco Thai girl to raise merry hell screaming and ranting, trying to kick down the door resulting in the security staff and police being called, culminating in your bloodied face appearing in the local paper.

Don't ask how I know.  coffee1.gif

Heads or tails anyone?

Good post @Gsxrnz

Yes i think a few of us have had the 'crazy thai ex' experience and it certainly isn't pretty. I had the knives thrown at me, car scratched, house trashed and windows smashed.......and all those instances were from my ex who just "thought" i was seeing someone else...she wasn't sure but wanted me to know how upset she would be if she caught me? 

She disappeared after a while and found a new bf......but it was a roller coaster for a few months.

• Like 1

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences …..

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

Oh please, this is most likely just another case of a woman taking seriously what was poked at her in fun. What did the poor girl give up for this man?  Working the streets? I'll wager her dilemma is more a case of losing her meal ticket, than losing her soul mate, the love of her life.

tell girl she need to start paying her fair share of expenses.  its only fair.

and also tell her you will pay for horizontal mambo.  its only fair.

OR inform your girl that your friend from LIBERIA or SENEGAL will be her roomate for awhiel.................lol.

Edited by choochoo

The OP says that he has been living with this woman for 7 months, that she stopped working in the bars, and that he has helped her out financially from time to time. This sounds to me like some sort of commited relationship. Now suddenly when the OP has grown bored with the relationship she is dismissively relegated back to the status of 'hooker.'

Lots of guys become emotionally attached to bar girls after a one night stand. I know bar girls play games, but that doesn't mean that they never become emotionally attached to a guy or experience genuine distress when a relationship ends, especially after they have been living with someone for 7 months.

I'm reminded of a passage from Michael Marshall's 'The Straw Men':

'So what do you care? What was she - a working girl?'

Zandt's throat constricted.  ...As if whores and addicts were little more than unwanted pets,

as if they had never run laughing to the return of a parent, 

or said a first word, 

or spent long nights wondering what their stocking would hold.

Funny how the OP, and many others on this forum, assume that others are also sad pathetic sex-tourists/sex-pats like themselves...

Even more funny one member told not admitting we are sex-tourist/sex-pat was hypocritical facepalm.gif

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences ..

We all reap what we sow.

I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself

Ha. I too feel no pity for you. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

Not a moral judgement, but a practical one. You do the crime, you do the time.

Here's a moral judgement for you though....I hope your "serious one" finds out and ditches you.....she probably deserves better.

Don't let these vindictive women take out their insecurities on you.

Just move and leave no trace: change all social media, cell, viper/skype, email address; and don't let dogs follow you home again.

And, if you are a real good guy, pay her off.

Best way to rid yourself of most women is tell them you have no money left!

In most countries stalking is a very serious offense. In the US, it's a felony.

If she continues to create problems I would get advice from a competent lawyer specializing in domestic relation civil matters. Perhaps consider a legal restraining order.

In most countries, slander, libel and character assassination are also serious offenses and with them carry a heavy civil penalty and punitive damages.

If she is a psychopath, and continues stalking you, you could be in serious danger and it could result in a life-threatening situation.

If she gets physical and makes threats, I would record all conversations, providing it's legal, and call the tourist police and file a complaint against her.

Understand she is capable of anything.

If she has access to your computer assume she has all info. Change passwords.

If you have any bank accounts, you might consider changing account numbers.

I had a a Thai gal grab one of my savings account numbers and called a friend in the bank and she conveyed the balance to her!

Most are all the same!

They all have a shelf life!

Rent everything.

Good luck.
  • Like 1

Have you ever noticed how the only ones making a stink about others "morally judging," are the ones who claim it's alright to cheat on their girlfriends and wives?

Of course, moral judgements are nothing more than opinions, and we all have them.

Some of us have morals, too.

Tell her – the freelance stalker – that its “finish”, for (most) Thais finish means finish. Stop contact, change your phone number, and block her in your E-mail account – and visit some other place(s) with your steady partner from work, than where the freelancer hangs out; i.e. another holiday destination in Thailand enough far away that you don’t run into each other. Your ex-freelancer will now in speed-of-light find another farang as replacement, and you are “free”... thumbsup.gif

However don’t do that mistake again – having a steady girlfriend and without acceptance a long time gik (mistress) at the same time – that often ends up with problems… whistling.gif

Lots of guys become emotionally attached to bar girls after a one night stand.

I wonder why this happens.   TRUE thai prostitutes are different  but they are prostitutes.  God bless them.................................lol!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Offer to pay the first months rent and deposit on a new place away from where you stay or 20,000 cash to just leave. A small amount of cash for a quick end to your nightmare. That or just move  alt=thumbsup.gif>

5555 this is such good advice 55555 busted a gut reading it. 20k w00t.gif she will think she has hit a the jack pot and you will never see the back of her. You made a real mess of this and the only way is to stop having any more to do with her, end of. sure she could become a problem "one you designed" But thats the real price you might have to pay. 

whats a FREELANNCER?

A "Digital" Nomad perhaps?

The OP is on a 28/28 rotation.

Call her from work and tell her you have been fired, and you are going back home and that we are finished. Change your sim. Ignore any emails etc.

Then for the next two rotations go to Cambodia or some other place. This should give you 5 months away from her. Hopefully she will move on.

Alternatively get a workmate to use your place while he is on leave and let him hook up with her.tongue.png

Does that mean 28 days here, 28 days working in a home country? I always wondered what a lot of people here do to earn money. See plenty of foreign guys around during the day dressed like they're on holiday, except they're with a local girl (and for some reason almost always holding hands with her - I think I refused to hold hands with a girl as soon as I reached 16).

This thread has been thoroughly entertaining anyway, linked from the thaivisa email as a hot topic no less. Great value.

Also this is the first time I've heard the word 'freelancer'. Has this word become commonplace because users want to delude themselves that it's not just plain old prostitution?