How to get rid of a Thai lady who has overstayed her welcome?

surfinglife

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences ..

So why did you expect yours to be different?

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself

But you did.

Quote from the OP in post #1

Any advice would be appreciated.

So easy OP. don't bother with the righteous wa******ers. Here is what you do . Tell the gf about the thai chick. She will forgive you. Actually in a day she will feel sorry for you. In her mind it will be " you stooped so low. You'll prob have better sex. Trust me she wants to believe that you think you made a huge mistake.
Second option is to tell the thai chick you want her but she needs low profile why your gf is here. Give her some play money tell her you will see her after gf goes. After that p***s her off.
The second wont work if your gf comes back. Try option 1. I've used it plenty of times. I was born a lying cheat so i just roll with it.

I like your style Brother!!

i still say both girls are of the same ilk.    Who moves in a prostitute while having a proper gf?

Even if she was a proper prostitute?

Can you define 'proper prostitute' as opposed to an improper one, so we can understand the context of your observation.

Thanks in advance. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 2

Get a friend to help you set up a ghost scenario at your apartment. Act crazy and say your dead gf told you to stay away or she will haunt her.

Scratching sound at the door at night when she is staying over, talk in your sleep. Create some "paranormal" activity in your room. Tie or tape a thin fishing line to glass bottles or plates, or chair, have a friend pull the string from outside when you give the signal or while in bed.

Use skype to call her cell phone at random times of the day and play some freaky ghoulish sounds, better if its a girls voice. 80% of the Thais will be scared, if she is not scared - you better pack up and change your phone number.

Edited by mike324

naught boy is now caught out with a naughty girl, oh dear!. give the girl some credit she did leave the bar and get a normal job. so she must really like you! I had a similar occurrence, so I played it a bit mental , I just acted as if I did not know this girl, the usual who are you , what do want from me, is there something I can help you with etc, just pretend that you have no idea of who she is. she will eventually think your nuts,, and hopefully leave! but you do need to keep a straight face!

Easy Man, Make sure the "freelance" is home than bring another freelance home and introduce the new one to the old freelance and sit back and observe the quick exit. Get rid of the odour invite the missess in and open a bottle of champagne she just picked up at the duty free. 

1.  Tell main gf about crazy woman trying to stay.  If main gf can not take this news, time to move on from her, too.

2.  If main gf sees it to her benefit, then just send main gf to take second woman out.  She will enjoy it.

Anytime possible in Thailand, always use a Thai to solve your problems.  Work WITH Thai, not against them.

Typists on this venue whine about how hard their lives are here and never seem to just turn problem over to a Thai, make solution worth the Thai's effort, and stand back and relax.

Let the practicality of this culture work FOR you.

AMEN on that.

Dint tell her when you are coming, change ur number where she us texting you or simply block her, and tell her on her face that you don't wanna be her friend even. And ask her to go away.
Yes I know how hard the scene can be, some Thai are like super glue and total shameless with no self respect what's so ever and will not leave you, no matter how mean you treat them. By the way it's not that only a bar girl will act like this, any decent lady with her own assets and business can be same lain in the ass.
Have you tried taking help of any other female friend? Get one if the female friend to pretend as ur gf and ask her to fuck off. Snd if nit then ur friend should make her understand she us asking fir unwanted trouble .

You have a serious long-term relationship AND live with a hooker for 7 months ???

"I don't recall asking for moral judgement so please keep it to yourself"   answered OP in post 5 smile.png 

I don't judge, i ask a question.
You haven't seen the "???" ?

I was joking due to OP sentence, sorry...but maybe you haven't seen the smile.png ?

Hire another girl, who is bigger. older and more hardcore looking, maybe some tattoos & crackhead teeth etc., to act as your long term girlfriend. Fill her in on what her job is, and how much she will get for a successful outcome, and then arrange for them to meet. It should get sorted out rather quickly, and then go back to your old life.

1.  Tell main gf about crazy woman trying to stay.  If main gf can not take this news, time to move on from her, too.

2.  If main gf sees it to her benefit, then just send main gf to take second woman out.  She will enjoy it.

Anytime possible in Thailand, always use a Thai to solve your problems.  Work WITH Thai, not against them.

Typists on this venue whine about how hard their lives are here and never seem to just turn problem over to a Thai, make solution worth the Thai's effort, and stand back and relax.

KK, you are so right. For the past few years I've sat and read guys moaning and groaning about Visa's, bank acct. 90 day check ins,etc. I have what I call a "Fixer", yes, it cost a little extra, but my time not spent waiting in lines, filling out forms, answering questions, its worth the few bhat more to have someone deal with all of it for me. And YES she is THAI, and does a wonderful service for me.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You have a sexual fantasy about dressing like a ghost and doing naughty things to all of her body orifices don't you.....

Time to enact that fantasy.

thanks for that, I had a great laugh

surfinglife;

You are stuck.

She will not leave - its her home, you are the visitor. Giving her money (paying her off) will not work. As soon as the money is gone she'll be back for more. If you stay in the area she will by definition be stalking you. As she will not leave the area, you will have to. Speak to your landlord, explain the situation and buy out of your lease. Return to your job and don't come back to the area. Basically, you have to relocate and severe your ties with the area.

Thailand is a big country.   

KK, you are so right. For the past few years I've sat and read guys moaning and groaning about Visa's, bank acct. 90 day check ins,etc. I have what I call a "Fixer", yes, it cost a little extra, but my time not spent waiting in lines, filling out forms, answering questions, its worth the few bhat more to have someone deal with all of it for me. And YES she is THAI, and does a wonderful service for me.

Let the primitives work it out. Good idea. 

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg
just take your other honey with you and she will leave soon..

Which one will leave first though is the question.

op

I know you do not want o hear this but you F ed up.

You never ever take a one night stand home.

Here is your problem

A. you took a hooker home.

B. you let her move in.

C she quit hooking because of you

D.  You thought with the wrong head

E.  Your other serious fling must not be that serious if your time off is spent with a hooker.

My suggestion is give a mate the keys have him pack everything up and leave.

Yes she can contact the other girlfriend and make your life hell.  you were probably silly enough to tell her where you worked.

Been there - done that!

I recommend you report her to the Thai police (as a CYA) as this is common for Thai ladies in this business as you/your finances are associated to her standard of living. 

Also, I am sure you are not the only one she is or has done this to and if the Thai police are not "notified" her actions will both continue and/or increase.

You will get a lot of comments from other farang but "DO NOT" give her any money or assets as she will continue to haunt you/your friend.

Suggestion --- Besides notifying the Thai police, I recommend you change your Thai travel destination and accomodations as she will stalk the joint looking for you for "bribe money".  Hotel accomodations should be at the opposite end of wherever you normally stay at and don't visit any of the regular bars, resturants, shopping stores.

Lastly, while I am sure the sex is good, don't let her back into your life as Thai women are creative and jealous, when it comes to sharing their income. 

Does that mean 28 days here, 28 days working in a home country? I always wondered what a lot of people here do to earn money. See plenty of foreign guys around during the day dressed like they're on holiday, except they're with a local girl (and for some reason almost always holding hands with her - I think I refused to hold hands with a girl as soon as I reached 16).

This thread has been thoroughly entertaining anyway, linked from the thaivisa email as a hot topic no less. Great value.

Also this is the first time I've heard the word 'freelancer'. Has this word become commonplace because users want to delude themselves that it's not just plain old prostitution?

»Also this is the first time I've heard the word 'freelancer'. Has this word become commonplace because users want to delude themselves that it's not just plain old prostitution?«

“Freelancer” has been used for ages – also by the girls – typically a lady not working in a bar and looking for “company” elsewhere, like disco’s, parties, beaches or wherever. Can be one with a normal work just looking for some extra cash and/or a foreign boyfriend/husband. Having a gift, which can be/often is money, if you sleep with someone is common in Thailand.

Whether prostitution or not is like a rubber-string – for ages most women has considered a man as a provider – when is it, and when is it not…?
  • Like 1

Does that mean 28 days here, 28 days working in a home country? I always wondered what a lot of people here do to earn money. See plenty of foreign guys around during the day dressed like they're on holiday, except they're with a local girl (and for some reason almost always holding hands with her - I think I refused to hold hands with a girl as soon as I reached 16).

This thread has been thoroughly entertaining anyway, linked from the thaivisa email as a hot topic no less. Great value.

Also this is the first time I've heard the word 'freelancer'. Has this word become commonplace because users want to delude themselves that it's not just plain old prostitution?

»Also this is the first time I've heard the word 'freelancer'. Has this word become commonplace because users want to delude themselves that it's not just plain old prostitution?«

“Freelancer” has been used for ages – also by the girls – typically a lady not working in a bar and looking for “company” elsewhere, like disco’s, parties, beaches or wherever. Can be one with a normal work just looking for some extra cash and/or a foreign boyfriend/husband. Having a gift, which can be/often is money, if you sleep with someone is common in Thailand.

Whether prostitution or not is like a rubber-string – for ages most women has considered a man as a provider – when is it, and when is it not…?

Did your parents ever tell you about the freelancers and the bees?

• Like 1

From some of the suggestions on here, there must be a lot of affluent farangs on this board  that can afford multiple apartments, rooms, extra hotel rooms, money for pay-offs etc.  Please send me some winning lottery numbers so I can join that club!

I do feel sorry for the OP in spite of his making his own bed,  but doubt there are too many here that are spotlessly clean, even if it did or did not happen in LOS!

Love response #96 HEHEHEHE!

Edited by snooky