How to get rid of a Thai lady who has overstayed her welcome?

surfinglife

you reap what you sow,  my dad always said to me Son,don't shit on your own doorstep,you took her back to your home so she knows where you live,  big mistake just be honest with your girlfriend and tell her the truth,Grow some balls if not this other girl will own your balls forever.

How can this be a problem?  It's a wonderful thing to feel wanted by someone.  This guy has it X2,  I am so jealous.

occheesy.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not even funny Wellfred..........tell her you've had a gang bang with 3 x 20 year old Coyote aleady and tomorrow they want to meet you and her for some fun.

If she says ok keep her till I get there lol

More scum in Thailand sometimes than at the bottom of a moat.
Your poor gf, hope she finds out and gets shot of you.
The expression "you made your bed, now lie in it" comes to mind.
Looks like you know all about lying, bed and otherwise, so really shouldnt be a problem for you eh.
Gotta love these jokers, happy to be roll in the mud but surprised when they emerge from it dirty.

A woman scorned comes to my mind - care to tell us about it, nobody here judges........ 

When thai man loves a thai girl they always have a B-plan in their head, in case they face problem, they just switch..this is how they successfully manage. Dont put all your eggs in one basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I'm sure many people on this forum have had similar experiences …..

So why did you expect yours to be different?

We all reap what we sow.

Can't help you. There is no good solution, and I feel no pity for those who cheat when they are in a, as you misrepresent it, "serious long-term relationship." I think you got what you deserved. I just hope your partner, didn't.

Wow, who invited you to be judge and jury?  This guy is asking a serious question and deserves a serious response.  If you don't have anything helpful to offer, then please stay off this forum!  I suppose you are in a position to cast the first stone, yes?

You have to laugh at all the self-righteous folk on here. I bet they all came to Thailand to see the temples and never thought about the opportunities for easy sex. The guy just fancied a bit on the side like most blokes do. He'll get out of it , just tell her to sod off and if the long termer complains get shut of her too. In Thailand it's best to just use the women for sex and don't fall for the ridiculous thought these women actually love you. They love your money and security it brings them , nothing else and if you believe different then you're just another self deluded mug.

attachicon.gifoh-really-owl.jpg

Is that judged off all the women you met in bars or just some of them?

No , i actually mean all of them. It simply isn't possible to have what the average Western man would perceive as love with a Thai woman. They are from a different culture with totally different thoughts to a Western man. They don't have your education , your logic or anything else that's been your way of life in the Western world. Basically you have absolutely nothing in common with these women. You can't freely speak with them about anything that you'd take for granted that everybody knew. How many guys gasp in disbelief how stupid they can be. Try asking what happened to JFK , who was Hitler. , who's Elvis ... Excuse me tilac but just show me France on that Atlas ... Get my drift !!!

Now , i'm assuming a very large part of " love " involves deep meaningful conversations , an understanding of each other , a shared joke , a passion for the same things etc etc. You can't have any of this with any Thai woman no matter if she,s a whore or a bank clerk.

Well , after taking that out of the equation what's left apart from sexual attraction and that's what it's all about in the first place. Most guys i've met over the last 12 years all seem to have one thing in common. They all appear to have much racier younger models on their arm than what i'd normally see them with back in the West. Nothing wrong with that at all. Why run about with a fat old trout when you can have a much younger beauty who loves you too much.

The ironic thing is , many guys delude themselves into thinking their women love them for who they are and not what they have. Sad really but if their happy that's great.

Just use them for sex and you'll save yourself a million problems.

To Seastallion.

Please don't feel shamed , i know there are many guys who's women are super knowledgeable little darlings. Being able to have intellectual discussions every day only cements that special love for each other. You can discuss world affairs and any other aspect of your previous life. The troubles in Ukraine , tensions in Palestine , the economic situation in Europe , even that special feeling as fall turns to winter bringing the first snows. She can fair touch it with you , yes !!!

Edited by nanapong

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You have a 28/28 job and said you have a girlfriend at your work place! How does that work and how could this Thai girl confront her if she is at your work?

Just hope it's not offshore and the 'serious relationship' hasn't got a title like Operations Manager..........................sad.png

This is a little nutty 55555 but try acting crazy at odd times day and night without harming anyone or anything. Do not give her any money. run around the streets, pretend you are afraid of her. Do ridiculous things. Make her wear your clothes. Wear her clothes. Go out the door and lock it and then bang on it to let you in. Burn 300 or 400 baht to start a fire. Die here hair when she is sleeping. Cut her hair when she sleeps. 

Oil up a cucumber 555555 . 

This is a little nutty 55555 but try acting crazy at odd times day and night without harming anyone or anything. Do not give her any money. run around the streets, pretend you are afraid of her. Do ridiculous things. Make her wear your clothes. Wear her clothes. Go out the door and lock it and then bang on it to let you in. Burn 300 or 400 baht to start a fire. Die here hair when she is sleeping. Cut her hair when she sleeps. 

Oil up a cucumber 555555 . 

Are you a sex tourist by any chance?