August 7, 201412 yr A friend has just called me and said that he was told Jomtien Immigration were now scanning departure card as a 90 day report. Therefore not requiring any paper work. Is this correct?
August 8, 201412 yr What they are scanning is the bar code on the receipt for your 90 day report. There have been reports that you don't need the TM47 any more nor all the copies they wanted before. I suggest though you take everything with you for for the first report under the new system.
August 8, 201412 yr I did my 90 day report at the end of July and upon completion a printed version of my TM 47 was stapled in my passport. The form included a bar code and next reporting date. The copies I presented for this 90 day report were handed back and told copies were not needed next time.
Create an account or sign in to comment