August 8, 201412 yr I just checked the website for the Thai Embassy in KL and they state for the single entry non O you need a bank statement of 400k baht. I went 2 years ago and that wasn't needed for the single entry. Has anyone received a Non O for marriage there lately?1 My problem is that the banks will be closed and there is no way I can get this statement before I leave on Tuesday. Will they accept just a photocopy of my bank book? I hate that I spent money on the tickets already. Also any advice for the best place in the neighboring countries to get the Non O visa for marriage?
August 8, 201412 yr KL is not a good destination. The best choice is Savannakhet, Laos. You can read the related thread and/or the pinned thread. However if you are married, have the funds and paperwork you can get an yearly extension at immigration, no need to travel at all. If no funds, 60 days extension In any case you can get you bank book actualized, and a balance printed out, at a 'passbook' machine at any time.
August 8, 201412 yr Author I am currently on a 30 day entry stamp from the airport. I don't have a visa currently that is why I need the visa and not an extension. And thanks about the bank book but again. I am asking if they accept that instead of a bank statement at the Embassy?
August 8, 201412 yr With enough time, you could have done a conversion from visa-exempt to non-imm. O in Bangkok: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/705860-convert-30-day-stamp-to-non-imm-o/ Savannakhet issues non-O with reduced or no proof of funds. For KL the latest info is here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/673464-non-imm-o-multi-refused-at-kl/
August 8, 201412 yr Your updated bank book and a copy will be accepted it does not have to be a statement. KL has changed a lot in the past year because of the lost visa sticker problem they had,
Create an account or sign in to comment