Four senior judges fired for gross disciplinary violations

Lite Beer

Morris, still got a hangover mate? :)To get you up to speed, the Sondhi case has been running for years! Goes to prove that your beloved yellow shirts are not as clean as you thought huh? lol

You and your 'likers', the usual suspects, also need to get up to speed, as the Sondhi antics predate even the existence of the yellow shirts by many years...!!

Just take pleasure in the fact that the good general is blind to any colour and is pursuing one thing, and one thing only, corruption...! That of course means that the former government are all crapping themselves right now...!

Thanks George O, what do people want? Four senior public officials dismissed for their sins, to me this is progress. What did they do well something corrupt, illegal no doubt.

Some Posters just can't see the forest for the trees. 

Morris, still got a hangover mate? :)To get you up to speed, the Sondhi case has been running for years! Goes to prove that your beloved yellow shirts are not as clean as you thought huh? lol

You and your 'likers', the usual suspects, also need to get up to speed, as the Sondhi antics predate even the existence of the yellow shirts by many years...!!

Just take pleasure in the fact that the good general is blind to any colour and is pursuing one thing, and one thing only, corruption...! That of course means that the former government are all crapping themselves right now...!

You mean the democrats and their coalition partners of course.

Edited by Ron19

Can you guys lay off the Red vs Yellow nonsense on this forum..... it became tedious a long time ago........coffee1.gif

rubi likes this post.

What is the world coming to?

rubl, like you is a discriminating and fair poster. I agree with him. Red , yellow forget it. We're watching a whole new game now. Perhaps those who agree with the general will be tagged as 'greens'?

Mishandled?????  Is this another euphemism for stealing?  

One has to ask if it is possible to find JUST ONE honest government official in all the kingdom of Thailand!  

It would seem unlikely, even to those given to optimism.

An open, honest, transparent society...."details of the four judges wrongdoings could not be revealed" <deleted>.

May be subject to laws on sub judice? It maybe that revealing why these judges were sacked could prejudice a ongoing trial. 

Oh yes, you must be right, it has to be about the Sondhi case. No other cases have been happening in the last few years. Those rotten yellows must have caused this !   cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

Would you refresh our memories when you say the removal of US supreme court justices happen in the USA? At the highest level in the US, the justice decides for him or herself when to step down. They will die in office or step down voluntarily whether due to mental competency, health or family issues. Sure there might be pressure on a justice to retire during a favorable admin so the appointee can reflect that party. In reality, recent studies have shown just the opposite in how they vote or projected to vote. It's usually a crapshoot for the president to nominate a supreme court justice but the second most vital power of the president to control...

But as to being removed from their seat due to some illegal act or crime committed (as what has happened here whether right, wrong or false charges), please elaborate with concrete evidence for the US supreme court ...The removal process of a US supreme court justice does not happen the same way or even close as to what just took place in Thailand.... 

CB

...died in the wool, eh?!

What the democrats may have got up to in the past pales in significance to the antics of the most corrupt government this country has ever seen, the PTP government and the puppet lady led by the puppet master in Dubai.

However, as I have continually said, the good General is colour blind, so he is going after any, and every, corrupt politician, senior military officer, civil servant, government official, policeman, taxi driver and jet-ski operator, regardless of whichever party they supported.

Can you not take solace in that?

• Like 2

Mr Singpol La-ongmanee, chief judge of the Supreme Court; Mr Adisak Timmas, former president of the Appeals Court and Mr Sitthichai Promsorn, chief judge of the Supreme Court.

How many chief judges does the Supreme Court have at the same time?

...died in the wool, eh?!

What the democrats may have got up to in the past pales in significance to the antics of the most corrupt government this country has ever seen, the PTP government and the puppet lady led by the puppet master in Dubai.

However, as I have continually said, the good General is colour blind, so he is going after any, and every, corrupt politician, senior military officer, civil servant, government official, policeman, taxi driver and jet-ski operator, regardless of whichever party they supported.

Can you not take solace in that?

Now there is the kettle calling the pot black and for your information I don't support either side whether it be PTP,Democrats,Red or yellow. I can take solace in what you have said providing he takes no favourites and does go after politicians from both sides.I say that because of a number of situations that were in the press at the time and then suddenly disappeared off the scene never to be heard of again. One involves another party in the coalition and another is a former finance minister admitting that some democrat party members had bought votes.

Its about time too, look at some of the ridiculous sentences and bails handed out. Any ordinary Thai can predict the outcome of court cases the moment they know who is involved. I wonder will it happen to the constitutional court as well.

Now there is the kettle calling the pot black and for your information I don't support either side whether it be PTP,Democrats,Red or yellow. I can take solace in what you have said providing he takes no favourites and does go after politicians from both sides.I say that because of a number of situations that were in the press at the time and then suddenly disappeared off the scene never to be heard of again. One involves another party in the coalition and another is a former finance minister admitting that some democrat party members had bought votes.

Not sure why, but whenever I read a post containing a phrase like - "I don't support either side whether it be PTP,Democrats,Red or yellow" or something similar, it nearly always seems to be written by a "red flavored" poster.

Really don't know why some people even bother with porkies like that, if they support the low-life reds or PTP just say so.

You are showing your colours I hope you realise.If you care to go back and find my previous posts in threads similar to this you will find right from the beginning that what I have said here will be the same.Every thread like this seems to degenerate into a red/yellow bunfight no matter what the OP was about and if you can't accept people not having the same view of a situation to your self, I pity you. What I do not accept is someone suggesting that I am telling a lie when it couldn't be further from the truth and I repeat that I sit firmly in the middle not favouring either side.

How often is secrecy claimed to be in the national / public interest but is more like the truth is too embarrassing to be be revealed ?

Do these ' gross disciplinary violations ' encompass possible criminal charges ?  Oh I forgot,  the details cannot be revealed and will probably stay that way so things can be wrapped up and everyone's happy !

Seems to be OK to operate that way back in Farang Land, but not in Thailand??

Ministry of Justice, United Kingdom:

Ministry reveals dismissal of two judges for misconduct

Two judges were removed from office for professional misconduct in 2005, the Ministry of Justice said yesterday.

The disclosure, in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act, was made on the ministry's website. But the Office for Judicial Complaints, which responded to the request, refused to identify the judges, their place in the judicial hierarchy or the behaviour that resulted in their dismissal.

But those [judges] at circuit level and below can be removed for misbehaviour by the lord chancellor and lord chief justice, who are not obliged to publicise their action.

Clare Dyer, legal editor

The Guardian,

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/may/17/law.justice

• Like 2

Not sure why, but whenever I read a post containing a phrase like - "I don't support either side whether it be PTP,Democrats,Red or yellow" or something similar, it nearly always seems to be written by a "red flavored" poster.

Really don't know why some people even bother with porkies like that, if they support the low-life reds or PTP just say so.

:thumbsup:

The feigned impartiality claim being much more particular to one side  IS  very noticeable.

• Like 1

thumbsup.gif

The feigned impartiality claim being much more particular to one side  IS  very noticeable.

There is no feigned impartiality here. If you can't accept that sitting in the middle and pointing out that there are faults on both sides of politics and has been like that from the year dot well what more can I say but please don't suggest that I am not being truthful about what I have stated.