Cruiser (Vulcan) accessories

zib

Hi

I recently bought a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom and I want to have a saddlebag, backrest and probably some other stuff also (when I see it :). Where in Phuket is the best shop to get this?

Hoping some of you guys have some recomendations.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I rented a 900cc Vulcan for several years off a guy in Patong and I wanted, and was happy to pay for, sissy bar and bags but could make no headway as to where to get them. The owner just told me "no can have" and I tried several shops in Phuket town

but saw nothing that came even close.

That was up to 2012 so there may be some source now.

See if you can find a picture with one fitted up with what you want and do a round of the shops with the picture in your

hand. You may find it easier to bring in from another country if you go out.

Liked the bike, just a little big for Patong traffic and threw out a lot of heat on your legs and the passenger's.

post-202133-0-49298600-1408541669_thumb.

I asked for recommendations from experience not from the first hit on google. But I guess everyone wants to troll around.

I went to the shop and they didn't have anything of what i asked for in my post.

That first statement is BS.

So, you only want help from people who have first scouted the supplier and can guarantee they have exactly what you want? If they don't, you insult them.

Must have been a good troll seeing you went to the shop after first checking out the website I posted.

<deleted>.

I asked for recommendations from experience not from the first hit on google. But I guess everyone wants to troll around.

I went to the shop and they didn't have anything of what i asked for in my post.

So, you only want help from people who have first scouted the supplier and can guarantee they have exactly what you want? If they don't, you insult them.

Must have been a good troll seeing you went to the shop after first checking out the website I posted.

<deleted>.

Isn't that usually what a recommendation is? I don't consider the first hit on google a recommendation. _I_ took your post as an insult since googling I can obviously do myself and It didn't turn up anything good.

And I went to the shop because I live walking distance from it.

<deleted>.

Forgot. Sorry if I offended you but I always get pissed off when someone just answers with a quick google search :)

<deleted>.

Isn't that usually what a recommendation is? I don't consider the first hit on google a recommendation. _I_ took your post as an insult since googling I can obviously do myself and It didn't turn up anything good.

And I went to the shop because I live walking distance from it.

I went to the trouble of trying to find what you were looking for. The shop I found advertised accessories for your bike brand. You thought it was worth checking out.

I mentioned I found it on Google, you could have ignored it right then if you really only wanted absolutes.