Australian couple in Thai baby scandal want boy back

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Who the hell is defending a pedophile!?

I was addressing what would be the news topic now if it wasn't totally (and rightly) overshadowed by the pedo issue.

So what's worse, a paedo or a liar?

• Like 1

LOL

I was addressing what would be the news topic now if it wasn't totally (and rightly) overshadowed by the pedo issue.

For some, a Thai female.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 1

LOL

A filthy lying paedophile trumps both of yours

• Like 2

samran,

Firstly you say "she decides a child is better in their (meaning "her") care versus an orphanage"

What on Earth led you to believe the child would be put in an orphanage? It's the made up assumption used by the Thai lady to justify her action. There was no evidence of that being the case, ever.

She signed a binding/legal surrogacy contract. It's not simply that she's the mother without any recourse as the parent(s) supplied the genetic material. I agree though she had control and exercised it. Then lied about the story because she thought she would get away with it imv. Doesn't anyone else find that particular lie reprehensible - claiming in the world's press that they abandoned Gammy when all along it was her refusing to let them take Gammy?

The main evidence against her is that she broke a contract by picking her own Hospital and by telling a bare face lie that she now admits to and which is incompatible with acceptable behavior OR is it OK with you lot to make allegations to the world's press that is only put right when contested and then she changes her story 180 degrees and agrees it was her who put a stop to Gammy going to OZ.  Until someone shows me why this is factually wrong, I can't say I find everyone's defence of her at all credible.

How on Earth can people say it is.....

"The main evidence used against her is that:
1) she is a woman
2) she is a woman who happens to be Thai
3) she was a paid surrogate (forgetting that someone was doing the paying)"

What garbage! I have stated why I find her credibility zero and it never gets any discussion apart from he's a pedo.

Exactly, she went public before knowing of the pedo stuff, so she was lying without even having that (or anything material) as cover at the time. what a Cow to have said they abandoned Gammy when she now says she refused to allow them to take Gammy. I fail to see how much worse the chronology and facts on this particular issue could be!! 

EDIT: Mosha - a pedo is worse of course. That's a no brainer! The subject matter of my original post was addressing and disputing her label as a Saint. I have already said it's not in the same league, but then I was not addressing that issue, but it seems no discussion on any other points can be held without recourse to the pedo element. An element the Thai lady had no knowledge of when taking action AND telling a whopper of a lie she had to come clean on when challenged on it. aimho 

Edited by twix38

This is not rock science. The baby must be protected and taken away from the man who has been convicted as a repeated child sex offender. If there is any justice in Australia this must happen. 

• Like 2

Twix she looked after the baby a long time before she got financial assistance. I would try not to be so cynical. Sure she was a surrogate for the money but 400k baht is hardly a fortune.

• Like 2

ok, it's illegal. Changes nothing regarding my points related to her actions, lying, etc.

Would ANYONE like to address my points and stop avoiding them? Can anyone?

Seems to me as she is not a pedo, she is therefore a Saint or at least untouchable to posters here because nobody can look at her actions as they happened and in isolation and chronology and simply say she is....

1. No Saint

2. A liar

3. untrustworthy

4. and imo deceitful and likely opportunistic with that lie. I know of no known basis of fact for her views at the specific time stated it was the anoymous Ozzies, when it was her decision. Simply despicable until the truth was forced out.

CAN ANYONE DEAL WITH THE FACTS PERTAINING TO THE THAI LADIES ACTIONS ONLY AND AS THEY OCCURED or is nobody up to that task while they are pedo bashing.  ANYONE!!!!!!

again, I agree with the pedo aspect. That is not in dispute, but is a separate issue.

ATF, what about her own actions - the atrocious lie she was caught out with and admitted to as if it was no big deal when it had actually caused an outrage AUSSIE COUPLE ABANDONED DS BABY, until superceded by the pedo details when they subsequently came out. The truth was the Thai lady refused to allow them to take Gammy, yet stated Gammy was abandoned. 

She truly is a Saint with mystical powers. lol 

Edited by twix38

ok, it's illegal. Changes nothing regarding my points related to her actions, lying, etc.

Would ANYONE like to address my points and stop avoiding them. Can anyone?
Seems to me as she is not a pedo, she is therefore a Saint or at least untouchable to posters here because nobody can look at her actions as they happened in isolation and chronology and simply say she is....

1. No Saint
2. A liar
3. untrustworthy
4. and imo deceitful, opportunistic and that lie, when I know of no known basis of fact for her views at that specific time to state it was the anoymous Ozzies when it was her was simply despicable.

CAN ANYONE DEAL WITH THE FACTS PERTAINING TO THE THAI LADIES ACTIONS ONLY AND AS THEY OCCURED or is nobody up to that task while they are pedo bashing.  ANYONE!!!!!!

again, I agree with the pedo aspect. That is not in dispute, but is a separate issue.
ATF, what about her own actions - the atrocious lie she was caught out with and admitted to.
It's like hitting my head against a brick wall - you are all in denial unable to focus on anything not pedo related - she truly is a Saint with mystical powers. lol 

Have you watched the 40 minute interview with the filthy paedophile father? He stumbles, stutters and back flips all the way through it trying to cover up his filthy lies. He has made her credibility through his crap. Watch it then come back. Oh the links have been added all through this topic so don't ask for it.
  • Like 2

Would ANYONE like to address my points and stop avoiding them. Can anyone?
Seems to me as she is not a pedo, she is therefore a Saint or at least untouchable to posters here because nobody can look at her actions as they happened in isolation and chronology and simply say she is....

1. No Saint
2. A liar
3. untrustworthy
4. and imo deceitful, opportunistic and that lie, when I know of no known basis of fact for her views at that specific time to state it was the anoymous Ozzies when it was her was simply despicable.

ATF, what about her own actions - the atrocious lie she was caught out with and admitted to.
It's like hitting my head against a brick wall - you are all in denial unable to focus on anything not pedo related - she truly is a Saint with mystical powers. lol 

Have you watched the 40 minute interview with the filthy paedophile father? He stumbles, stutters and back flips all the way through it trying to cover up his filthy lies. He has made her credibility through his crap. Watch it then come back. Oh the links have been added all through this topic so don't ask for it.

Convicted pedos should not be allowed to have children in any way, shape or form.  No adoption, fostering, surrogacy, natural means or by virgin birth!!!  1 of the many rights you should give up when you are convicted of the lowest form of crime.

I am amazed that chemical castration is not used by judges.

I don't belief in drugs!

Seems to me as she is not a pedo, she is therefore a Saint or at least untouchable to posters here because nobody can look at her actions as they happened and in isolation and chronology and simply say she is....

1. No Saint
2. A liar
3. untrustworthy
4. and imo deceitful and likely opportunistic with that lie. I know of no known basis of fact for her views at the specific time stated it was the anoymous Ozzies, when it was her decision. Simply despicable until the truth was forced out.

ATF, what about her own actions - the atrocious lie she was caught out with and admitted to as if it was no big deal when it had actually caused an outrage AUSSIE COUPLE ABANDONED DS BABY, until superceded by the pedo details when they subsequently came out. The truth was the Thai lady refused to allow them to take Gammy, yet stated Gammy was abandoned. 

WOW pedo bashing, didn't realise these low life pieces of crap where protected and respected species. This vermin actually makes me sick feeding off helpless children. Go ahead support your kind and protect yourselves all you want but I will never accept you lowlifes. Edited by Kooweerup
  • Like 2

How difficult is it to understand.........I think the Ozzie guy is a slimeball, though I have no proof he is still a danger, just my strong belief/expectation. We are all agreed.

For the umpteenth time......I am trying to discuss the Saint (Thai lady) and her actions. That is simply not possible as there appears to be a mental block to only discuss everything in terms of pedo.

However, I do have proof the Thai lady told a serious lie. She has said so by changing her story fundamentally and admitting the truth after being challenged. That she gets a pass on this is stunning as I view it as very telling of her character - supports her changing of Hospital.
It was not a little white lie. It was a massive unsupported distortion that on the facts she had at that time was truly an appalling accusation to make when it was infact her not them. She thought she would get away with it and with you lot she has. Amazing!

The Thai lady is not the headline story and she shouldn't be, but her behavior is worthy of discussion imv.

No wonder there are horror stories of gullible foreigners, when lies this big are excused. LOL

EDIT: Prime example of an Amoeba is our Kooweerup. Support my kind - What a dimwitted offensive prat!! Edited by twix38

1. No Saint

2. A liar

3. untrustworthy

Sigh!coffee1.gif

geodesic,

you wrote...."What lie did this girl actually tell? Psycopathic pedophile slimeball DID ABANDON THE BABY. What part of that don't you understand?"

How many times do I have to state.....I am not talking about the Ozzies in making this point. I am only talking about the Thai lady and what she said.

She said they abandoned the baby and they did. She originally blamed them for doing so quite clearly and without any other information just stating they abandoned their DS baby with all the emotion that created at the time!! Then she admits the actual reason, only after forced by their rebuff of her accusation, was that she refused to let them take the baby. She was the reason they couldn't take Gammy! To say to the world's media that they walked away when the truth was she denied to allow them to take Gammy means to most people the original statement was a clear lie that she changed and that's how it has been reported. Whatever the right and wrongs of her actions, she clearly lied, so what don't you understand?

"A little omission in a complicated story"!  - that just happened AT THE TIME to have been the whole story before the pedo aspect was even known about. It was as deliberate and calculated as you get imv and generated the headline story. You can't say what she said when the truth was the opposite but she failed to mention SHE stopped them taking Gammy, but rather blamed them for deserting a DS baby and the point is that only now has she come clean and told the truth. It's there for anyone looking to call her a Saint!

Some of you can't seperate the pedo aspect from anything else, when you know she acted and accused ahead of this fact ever being known about. It is obvious and in her interview she changes her story and the BBC comment on it - at least they are awake. It's been reported as such without actually calling her a liar. she changed her story fundamentally by filling in a fundamental detail she just happened to have ommited first time round and only when questioned because the ozzie's spoke out with a different version and reason for the abandonment. i.e. she told a lie and let it persist until forced to correct it. To call it a little omission is laughable and naive! She had plenty of time to see the press headlines and frenzy her statement caused and correct the false impression, but only did so when challenged and forced to answer a different version of abandonment and supply the truth and admit it was her refusal.

Obviously I have to re-state that the pedo aspect is far far worse. She is no Saint though.

Edited by twix38

geodesic,

you wrote...."What lie did this girl actually tell? Psycopathic pedophile slimeball DID ABANDON THE BABY. What part of that don't you understand?"

How many times do I have to state.....I am not talking about the Ozzies in making this point. I am only talking about the Thai lady and what she said.

She said they abandoned the baby and they did. She originally blamed them for doing so quite clearly and without any other information just stating they abandoned their DS baby with all the emotion that created at the time!! Then she admits the actual reason, only after forced by their rebuff of her accusation, was that she refused to let them take the baby. She was the reason they couldn't take Gammy! To say to the world's media that they walked away when the truth was she denied to allow them to take Gammy means to most people the original statement was a clear lie that she changed and that's how it has been reported. Whatever the right and wrongs of her actions, she clearly lied, so what don't you understand?

"A little omission in a complicated story"!  - that just happened AT THE TIME to have been the whole story before the pedo aspect was even known about. It was as deliberate and calculated as you get imv and generated the headline story. You can't say what she said when the truth was the opposite but she failed to mention SHE stopped them taking Gammy, but rather blamed them for deserting a DS baby and the point is that only now has she come clean and told the truth. It's there for anyone looking to call her a Saint!

Some of you can't seperate the pedo aspect from anything else, when you know she acted and accused ahead of this fact ever being known about. It is obvious and in her interview she changes her story and the BBC comment on it - at least they are awake. It's been reported as such without actually calling her a liar. she changed her story fundamentally by filling in a fundamental detail she just happened to have ommited first time round and only when questioned because the ozzie's spoke out with a different version and reason for the abandonment. i.e. she told a lie and let it persist until forced to correct it. To call it a little omission is laughable and naive! She had plenty of time to see the press headlines and frenzy her statement caused and correct the false impression, but only did so when challenged and forced to answer a different version of abandonment and supply the truth and admit it was her refusal.

Obviously I have to re-state that the pedo aspect is far far worse. She is no Saint though.

Compared to Farrell she is. One good thing is, if his neighbours did not know about him, they do now.

Does Australia not have a sexual offenders disclosure scheme?

• Like 1

geodesic,

Compared to Farrell she is. One good thing is, if his neighbours did not know about him, they do now.

varies between States & Territories

http://aifs.gov.au/institute/pubs/carc/3b.html

geodesic,

varies between States & Territories

http://aifs.gov.au/institute/pubs/carc/3b.html

Thanks

Baby Gammy: WA Health Minister Kim Hames apologises for 'inappropriate' comments about father David Farnell

Western Australia's Health Minister has apologised for his "inappropriate" comments regarding the Australian parents of baby Gammy and his twin sister.

Kim Hames said after seeing a television interview with the couple he was convinced of David Farnell's remorse about his past child sex offences.

Dr Hames also said he believed Mr Farnell, from Bunbury, would take "good care" of his daughter and son.

"I hang my head in shame for that," he told Channel Nine in an interview on Sunday night.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-11/health-minister-apologises-for-gammy-father-comments/5663814

• Like 1