Stabbing Victim escapes to Pattaya Police Station

webfact

Stabbing Victim escapes to Pattaya Police Station

stab-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday a 21 year old Thai man ran into Pattaya Police station and them collapsed due to stab-wound injuries sustained in an altercation at the car park of Central Festival Pattaya Beach, situated next to the station.

Khun Anuwat had been stabbed multiple times in his chest and was given immediate medical care before he was taken to Hospital. He explained to Police that he had driven his motorbike to the ground floor motorbike car park at Central Festival Pattaya Beach in order for him to collect his Girlfriend from work.

A group of youths approached him and asked why he was there and before he could answer they attacked him and one of them stabbed him multiple times. Khun Anuwat was able to escape and ran over to Pattaya Police Station located next to the shopping mall but collapsed at the front entrance before he could tell Police what had happened.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/138543/stabbing-victim-escapes-to-pattaya-police-station/

[pattayaone]2014-08-11[/pattayaone]

I was in the underground parking at Central a couple of days ago getting on my bike to leave when a group of young men, about 15, came walking up the bike ramp going towards the store entrance.  My first thought was "what a mob" and that it would be easy for them to do whatever they wanted in a pack like that.  It's a lot easier for people to do things in a mob than as individuals.

I was in the underground parking at Central a couple of days ago getting on my bike to leave when a group of young men, about 15, came walking up the bike ramp going towards the store entrance.  My first thought was "what a mob" and that it would be easy for them to do whatever they wanted in a pack like that.  It's a lot easier for people to do things in a mob than as individuals.

Very insightful that. Thanks.

• Like 1

Pattaya is getting more and more dangerous every day.

And why may we ask do you say that ?

More dangerous in proportion to the increase in Thai population in Pattaya : visitors and residents.

Edited by morrobay

Pattaya is getting more and more dangerous every day.

And why may we ask do you say that ?

More dangerous in proportion to the increase in Thai population in Pattaya : visitors and residents.

Agreed, More dangerous in proportion to the increase in transient population in Pattaya: visitors and residents.

Is it fair to say that most of the Thai people living and working in Pattaya are registered living in another province?

Guess I will have to start doing what I did in the past!  Start packing again!  Just when I thought I was out they pull me in again?

Hey--you always gotta remember the TV forum poster Primal Laws Of Survival In Thailand:

1. Never invest in anything you aren't ready to lose;
2. Never own more than you can carry with you;
3. Keep your suitcase packed at all times.

Guess I will have to start doing what I did in the past!  Start packing again!  Just when I thought I was out they pull me in again?

Hey--you always gotta remember the TV forum poster Primal Laws Of Survival In Thailand:

1. Never invest in anything you aren't ready to lose;
2. Never own more than you can carry with you;
3. Keep your suitcase packed at all times.

You are right... I have my favorite piece even here and when it is time for me to take off got very little to carry mostly cash, fake passport and a hopefully a escape route that works?

Of course there are more to this story. Unprovoked sudden attacks do not happen very often. So this young boy must have done something in the past to provoke this. I always feel safe as long as I avoid the dark sois .

defamatory post removed, Please be aware of Forum rule 11)

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.