Cardiff, Hull or London for ED Application?

I have the option to go to either Cardiff, Hull or London consulates to apply for my new ED Visa.

Which one is advisable? The cardiff website suggests it is a 20 minute process if one arranges a meeting beforehand. But I have heard murmerings that they now have to "send everything via london anyway" which would seem to make it a pointless exercise unless one lived in Cardiff.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance.

I have the option to go to either Cardiff, Hull or London consulates to apply for my new ED Visa.

Which one is advisable? The cardiff website suggests it is a 20 minute process if one arranges a meeting beforehand. But I have heard murmerings that they now have to "send everything via london anyway" which would seem to make it a pointless exercise unless one lived in Cardiff.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance.

In uk u can do it by post. Dont need to go anywhere.

I posted my aplication and passport to Hull.

U call them before.

I had to put some cash in envelope for return.

Post it by recorded special del.

Edited by mataleo

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance.

In uk u can do it by post. Dont need to go anywhere.

I posted my aplication and passport to Hull.

U call them before.

I had to put some cash in envelope for return.

Post it by recorded special del.

That was before, not now. Only the London embassy accepts postal applications now.

• 4 weeks later...