Is there any where else than speaks more annoying non-native English?

"Seriously don't know why so many farang are so hung up on English accents from various nationalities"

Nah please re-read post #29, OP is not referring to "Tinglish" (just English with some of the grammar of the native language transferred over, plus some of the sounds such as ch/sh and multisyllabic combinations seem difficult to pronounce) that would be dick-ish to make fun of, just like it is kind of insulting to suggest OP does not know Thai is a tonal language, and I ain't Thai-bashing as I've met too many Thais I respect to just bash 'em all.

Oh one example I can think of of what OP is getting at is if you've ever heard some of these pig-headed newly rich snots from the PRC, a lot of them have a friggin' snotty obnoxious Mandarin/Cantonese, I think you can hear how annoying it is without knowing a word they are saying. Oh and I know some b*****s from home country that have a pretty obnoxious english, then there's Gloria from Modern Family. Maybe 10% of the english-speaking locals here I come across have this pig-headed speak, just curious if others have noticed or know other examples.