Soap Massage Bangkok

Soup Massage

I have got two days in Bangkok soon, I have heard about soap massage. I am a bit scared I must say. What am I to expect and what are the costs ???? do you get a choice of lady ect.

Sure some of you out there are able to share some information. Please

Cheers and happy days to you all.

I have got two days in Bangkok soon, I have heard about soap massage. I am a bit scared I must say. What am I to expect and what are the costs ???? do you get a choice of lady ect.

I don't like this kind of thing. But you don't have much to be scared about beyond being quoted outrageous prices.

It's not cheap anyway, especally in Bangkok. Think 1500-2000 baht and up.

You do get a choice of girls, but they're in some kind of partitioned off area ('fishbowl') which doesn't allow for any communication or getting to know them. This is my main gripe with this business model. :o I wouldn't even buy a grapefruit without a squeeze or smell, so why am I expected to fork over 2000 baht on sight alone.. :D

Also I think it's a rather mechanical impersonal experience, like getting a haircut or whatever.

On the plus side the girls are quite a bit more beautiful than you'd find in your average tourist bar. But then beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder, and who cares about beauty anyway when she attempts an imitation of a beached starfish. :D

You're milage may vary. :D Upcountry prices can be a lot more reasonable, like 800-900 baht, not tips required. (in general no serious tips are required if you avoid the tourist traps. The odd 50 or 100 baht would be appreciated, but I know of tourists forkign over an extra 1000 baht even!!

Cheers,

Chanchao

What am I to expect and what are the costs ????

you can expect to receive a soapy slidey sexual experience.

the costs are a few baht and (unless you are extremely careful) the possibility of contracting any one of the many sexually transmitted diseases that many of these girls (who probably service dozens of guys a week) are probably unaware they have.

e.g. chlamydia

genital herpes

oral herpes

gonhorrea (genital and pharyngeal)

syphillis

genital warts

hepatitis b

hepatitis c

hiv

so enjoy and play safe. you wouldnt want to be catching any of the above or passing anything on to a partner if you have one.

Im fairly sure they wont let u ram em in 99% of places without one anywayz

judging by some of the postings on bangkok tonite, neither the rammers or the ramees are too fussy about bagging up for front door,back door,attic, basement or tradesmans entrances.

it all sounds too frightening.

I don't like this kind of thing. But you don't have much to be scared about beyond being quoted outrageous prices.

It's not cheap anyway, especally in Bangkok. Think 1500-2000 baht and up.

You do get a choice of girls, but they're in some kind of partitioned off area ('fishbowl') which doesn't allow for any communication or getting to know them. This is my main gripe with this business model. :o I wouldn't even buy a grapefruit without a squeeze or smell, so why am I expected to fork over 2000 baht on sight alone.. :D

Also I think it's a rather mechanical impersonal experience, like getting a haircut or whatever.

On the plus side the girls are quite a bit more beautiful than you'd find in your average tourist bar. But then beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder, and who cares about beauty anyway when she attempts an imitation of a beached starfish. :D

You're milage may vary. :D Upcountry prices can be a lot more reasonable, like 800-900 baht, not tips required. (in general no serious tips are required if you avoid the tourist traps. The odd 50 or 100 baht would be appreciated, but I know of tourists forkign over an extra 1000 baht even!!

Cheers,

Chanchao

for someone who doesn't like this kind of thing you are pretty well informed. :D

sure is taxexile.. Makes u wonder why these girls will let u stick one in em with the risks being so high, surely once ya picked the girl without any comms forehand its up to her wether u use a bag or not..

I suppose if they let u ram em without a bag its their own stupid faults if they catch anyting, same goes for the punters..

Im fairly sure they wont let u ram em in 99% of places without one anywayz

judging by some of the postings on bangkok tonite, neither the rammers or the ramees are too fussy about bagging up for front door,back door,attic, basement or tradesmans entrances.

it all sounds too frightening.

where is the tradesman entrances :o

If I was a punter, I would be always try to negotiate a "no bag" deal.

This is then an indication of the risks involved.

Then only go with one that refuses to accept the "no bag" deal. Still not 100% safe but must be a higher %.

tips for a satisfying soapy:

1. go earlier in the day and chances are you will be the girls first customer of the day.

2. pick a girl who looks interested in you, seems animated makes eye contact.

3. Be clear in understanding how long the session is to last 1 1/2 to 2 hours is the norm. Watch out for the girls who are in a hurry to make you come. Let them know you want the full 2 hour session.

4. Dont hesitate to ask the mamasan for help in communicating what you want. It is what they do, generaly they want to have satisfied customers.

5. Tipping the girls 200-500 baht is the norm.

6. Be nice to the girls and they will reciprocate.

i'd expect that most women in thailand do have one of the above mentioned afflictions, simply wear a bag.  Im fairly sure they wont let u ram em in 99% of places without one anywayz.

do you wear the bag and ram em, before or after whispering sweet nothings in thier ears? :o

Had a wife once that had this "ear fetish"...she must have because everytime I tried to put it in her mouth she turned her head

• 4 weeks later...

The only slip and slide youve experienced is when you get corn holed by your lady boy. Or  when you get the Johnsons baby oil out on your pencil dick  :o

How do you know he has a pencil dick?

first hand knowledge maybe?

I don't think old Singer is gonna fit into our membership too well somehow. He gets kinda aggressive doesn't he ?

The only slip and slide youve experienced is when you get corn holed by your lady boy. Or  when you get the Johnsons baby oil out on your pencil dick  :o

I don't think old Singer is gonna fit into our membership too well somehow. He gets kinda aggressive doesn't he ?

You are not wrong Doc, maybe he needs to be sober before he posts...

Bash

You are not wrong Doc, maybe he needs to be sober before he posts...

Bash

I have given him a lil time off to consider his position Bash. :D